Reviews for The Hot
Nova Raven chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
No matter how many times I read this I enjoy the hell out of it. The way you paint the characters is fantastic, and I love that whole Spock breakdown on control bit... *shivers* super hot.

And always, McCoy and his personality bring me life, especially when it comes to slashy stuff like this.

Wonderful job, hope this review finds you well :)
germanpsychiatrist chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Oooh I'm in a fluffy world of fluff and smut, wheee, thank you! You manager to show realistic dynamics between the two without actual human sex, cutee. Oh, I feel like as i've absorber a lot of rainbow-ness and puppy-ness or whatever... whee! I shouldn't probably comment in this state, but I love ypur humorous way of writing, I guess we have similar sens of humour, and yeah, Bpones, digusted, but kinda shipping it, and nice unresolved-until-it's-resolved tension! Whee!
PS I've read the kinda-prequel to this, "The Cold", before sleeping yesterday, and I had a dream about Spirk and it made me very happy, it's probably thanks to you, whee, thanks!
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Fluffy wonderfulness with a side of McCoy humor. What more could I wish for?
AiMila chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
this was awesome! damn...it left me wishing i could experience such a thing. tho ill be honest the last time i check my IQ was 120 and nothing more but still i want that!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
McCoy had me giggling like a teenage girl! And his revenge on Spock? Oh dear...
louisesnape chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Kyaaaa so good ! I'm a bit hot now too :p
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
*Garbles incoherently about awesome*
Rosi345 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Yeah but it'd still work!
Spirk chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was so amazing. I loved how you described the meld and bond between them. Loved it!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh gosh, absolutely loved it, Spock is so cute and wonderful.
angel-with-a-phaser chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Brilliant. Beautiful. Flawless. Loved every moment of it :)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Amazing story. Such a fabulous writer.
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
d'awwwwwww! So cute!

And bones never fails to amuse me
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
D'aww. Also, Bones is hilarious. And perfect timing, really. Thank you!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
God I laughed at this. Bones cockblocking twice, the whole "The fuck I'm married," from Jim, and just Spock throwing the hell out of Bones. Like Damn.

Seriously I loved this.