Reviews for There's No Such Thing As A Hot Granpa
annaharding chapter 26 . 5/30
Had to come back and re-read these two chapters (25 & 26). What the heck got into Nessie? She was the one who pushed for the marriage, she set the wedding up, she wanted Bella as a mom...what happened to make her so bitchy? Nothing really changed at home - she still got the same attention and help. (And why wasn't Jake calling her out over her behavior? He likes Bella.) Was this all because Lela was coming to live with them, and Nessie was jealous? Hmmm - if you ever do outtakes, please give us more insight into her mind at this time! Thanx.
annaharding chapter 29 . 5/29
Very fun story! Thanx for sharing!
annaharding chapter 19 . 5/29
I am hoping she let Charlie in on what is going on with Renee?
Ness is a bit of a brat but I can't blame her. How do expect a child having a child to act?Especially with everything going just needs to grow up a little more and be a bit more mature but that will come in time. She's handling it all well but she is still a teenager after all.
I love this story so much!I'm so happy you brought this out in the world.I'm happy I came across it. Never gets old. I fall in love with it more everytime I read it.
Man a lot went down in this chapter. I'm with Bella and Edward on this.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29/2018
Im confused...i thought phil was a good guy...earlier it said he sent presents and his only flaw was loving a crazy person...bella told him to come out and then treats him like shit.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
I love your stories can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 29 . 1/18/2018
I love love love this! This is the best story I've read since Cops and Vloggers!
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 26 . 1/18/2018
Poor Edward. So sorry but I've gotta laught for a minute...
all done. Good story.
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 25 . 1/18/2018
Wow.
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 23 . 1/18/2018
Yay! I hope Lele lives with them.
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 21 . 1/18/2018
Aww. This was the best!
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 20 . 1/18/2018
Forget about Garret,Angela and Victoria. Bella's mom is a nut.
Norah-Luna 88 chapter 18 . 1/18/2018