Reviews for There's No Such Thing As A Hot Granpa
Fuck bitch Angela
tululah chapter 29 . 2/12
Cute story. funny plot.
tululah chapter 4 . 2/11
This is difficult for me. I would hope everyone would want to keep a baby, but in reality that's a personal decision. Bella had no right to project her views on a patient, not ethical. And Edward had no right to guilt the girl. They should have waited and had a mature, well informed conversation after she had calmed down.
pinkteenforeverme chapter 29 . 1/29
Hay Irish Cullen just few things to say one amazing story...
2 the poem. , oh God made me laugh cause I studied it in schooL and automatically finished with pro patraray Amory. And 3 wow.

Pinkteenforeverme
bellawu chapter 29 . 11/26/2013
Thank you so much for writing such a perfect story. I couldnt get enough with their 'normal family'. I hope you will publish this book and it became a movie one day. Love it so much. It deserve more reviews :) i will add you as my fav author and read your other story.
bellawu chapter 28 . 11/26/2013
Im so sad only 1 chapter left :( this story is so good. Im so bored reading the other stories where the main character is bella edward, alice jasper, emmet rose aaaaaall the time. This story is so different in a good way. Im begging for a sequel. Im also happy to read ness n jake in the future
bellawu chapter 27 . 11/26/2013
She is finally warm up to lela...
bellawu chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Im glad you make them have a 'normal' family :)
bellawu chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Wow their going to have one big happy family!
bellawu chapter 24 . 11/26/2013
Why ness didnt seem to like it?
bellawu chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
I hope that lela really is bella's daughter.
bellawu chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
So this victoria is different from edward ex wife victoria?
bellawu chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Beautiful wedding. And the speech? From ness, emmet, dylan is very sweet :) i usually always skipped read that kind of boring thing. But i never skip anything in this story :)
bellawu chapter 20 . 11/26/2013
What?! They get married tomorrow?
Anyway...im glad that in this story alice didnt became center of attention and always dressing bella up like a barbie. This story is perfect!
bellawu chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
They are so adorable. Everything in this story very natural. Im suprised it doesnt have more than 1k reviews.