Reviews for Taste
Seriously cute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Holy ... Amazing I want more
TheBunnicorn chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
"...smashing a mosquito with my forehead, aru! It's a common practice at my house!"
I died! Very funny.
XxShota-FujoshixX chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awesome! I died laughing about 8 times! XD
soraxtsuna123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
:) so hot Andes kawaii in the same time :D
Anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Hey, I know this is a few years late, but I'm the person who put this fic on the meme's pimp post. I love the revision and I love your writing.
x-wit-beyond-measure-x chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I found you, Anon! The revision is even better than the original on the Kink Meme. This is so good! I am a true multi-shipper, so this was added to my fave parings list because of you! It's so great!
90834 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Aah! I love this couple, and I love your writing even more!

The *COUGHLEMON* was good, LOL. BUT. Let's talk about less *COUGHLEMONY* things, shall we?

The writing flow and style went well together. I don't remember any grammar or spelling errors. If there were any, they weren't drastic enough to be misunderstood. They were probably easily overlooked Paragraphing is good, too. Overall, nice story I hope to see more KimchiBun stories from you, honestly!

Have a nice day and take care,
xUnsub
HetaliaKorea2012 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awesome story bro! X'3
DarkAnsalong chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wait, have I seriously not reviewed this yet? This is an amazing fan fic. Super hot and really cute, honestly. xP Great job!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hot dayum Korea... Your the man! Haha Pity f# $ please.. Yao you just want Yong Soo to shag ya *whistle* But it's always China the uke, the receiver, the bottom... I want to read where Yong Soo is the UKE
Kazechuify chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i love you for writing this. that is all.
soulshifter98 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012

The plot :love ! The smut :love ! It's all adorable cute ness ( I feel like a perv but oh well it's worth it )
XxCatchMeWhenIFallxX chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
...will you marry me? JK! but seriously, this was hawt. XD you did an amazing job!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »