Reviews for New Leaf to Turn
Alliecat445 chapter 13 . 7/17
OMG I just loved this story. One of the best!
Jen chapter 13 . 7/12
Thanks
ChaosSunking chapter 13 . 7/6
Fantastic story, one of the best harry potter fan fictions I've read. I would love a squeal about Marigold, as well as a year at Hogwarts.
Hank1967 chapter 13 . 7/5
Beautiful story! I think you did a fantastic job with Dudley and Harry and with the kids. You developed the characters and the story very well. Kudos!
I loved your story a new leaf to turn but I wish it were longer and you should write many more you have a gift. Thank you
csheila chapter 13 . 6/2
Really cute but insightful. Truthfully I hate the canon pairings but love the kids (go figure).

You had fun but still let characters reveal themselves. Nice job with Dudley and Petunia.

I would like to know what happened with kids in your story. How Al could be anything but a RavenclW is beyond me.
Eyyy Mariii...

I wonder if she didn't receive the magic in the gene pool, would she turn out like her grandmother?
This is so cute...
flower pot girl chapter 13 . 5/7
A great story, it is fascinating to see things through Dudley’s eyes.
daisyscrapper chapter 13 . 4/28
I loved this! What a wonderful peak into how Harry and Dudley may have ended up. I was hoping Mari would end up magical, that was perfect!
Exlipse chapter 13 . 3/23
Awwww...so cute!
MrsH chapter 13 . 3/23
What a lovely little story! The ending was perfection, although I admit I'm interested to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing it.
Dragonlver22 chapter 13 . 2/24
This story was absolutely adorable. I will admit that I did begin to cry when Dudley and Harry were talking and then again when Petunia said Vernon left and every time that poor woman mentioned her sister and how she treated her. And then when Harry would vaguely talk about the war and then later with the Weasley twins. I often times had to wipe my eyes because the words were just too blurry for me to read! Psh, and that cliffhanger with Mari! Ooooh boy, I hope they're ready for a round two in a few years. She'll definitely be happy when she's told she's a witch, though. I think I can see her being in Hufflepuff... maybe even Gryffindor.

Anyway, like I was saying, this story was wonderful and I very much enjoyed your take on what Dudley's life would be like after he and Harry last spoke. It was a heartwrenching story that definitely shed a more positive light on Dudley and Petunia... I could care less about Vernon, though. Also, it was funny seeing everyone still practically still worshipping Harry. He'll probably never escape fame!

I think I'd also like to answer one of your questions a chapter or two back, the one about who'd I like to see as a moving portrait. Snape. I'd think it'd really funny to have Snape's portrait hanging somewhere in Hogwarts. He'd probably say something like... "And here I thought I'd finally be rid of these insufferable dunderheads."

Heh heh, anyway, have a nice day!
Excellent writing, and loved
Sylphrena33 chapter 13 . 2/20
This is great. I really like this story. I love the friendship that developed between Harry and Dudley, as well as Al and Will. I'd love to read a sequel to this! I wonder what house Will would be in? I'm thinking Ravenclaw at the moment, with his love for books, but who knows? Also, I loved the ending to this chapter. Picturing little Mari as a witch just makes me smile. :)
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »