Reviews for New Leaf to Turn
Dragonlver22 chapter 13 . 2/24
This story was absolutely adorable. I will admit that I did begin to cry when Dudley and Harry were talking and then again when Petunia said Vernon left and every time that poor woman mentioned her sister and how she treated her. And then when Harry would vaguely talk about the war and then later with the Weasley twins. I often times had to wipe my eyes because the words were just too blurry for me to read! Psh, and that cliffhanger with Mari! Ooooh boy, I hope they're ready for a round two in a few years. She'll definitely be happy when she's told she's a witch, though. I think I can see her being in Hufflepuff... maybe even Gryffindor.

Anyway, like I was saying, this story was wonderful and I very much enjoyed your take on what Dudley's life would be like after he and Harry last spoke. It was a heartwrenching story that definitely shed a more positive light on Dudley and Petunia... I could care less about Vernon, though. Also, it was funny seeing everyone still practically still worshipping Harry. He'll probably never escape fame!

I think I'd also like to answer one of your questions a chapter or two back, the one about who'd I like to see as a moving portrait. Snape. I'd think it'd really funny to have Snape's portrait hanging somewhere in Hogwarts. He'd probably say something like... "And here I thought I'd finally be rid of these insufferable dunderheads."

Heh heh, anyway, have a nice day!
Excellent writing, and loved
Sylphrena33 chapter 13 . 2/20
This is great. I really like this story. I love the friendship that developed between Harry and Dudley, as well as Al and Will. I'd love to read a sequel to this! I wonder what house Will would be in? I'm thinking Ravenclaw at the moment, with his love for books, but who knows? Also, I loved the ending to this chapter. Picturing little Mari as a witch just makes me smile. :)
Sylphrena33 chapter 8 . 2/20
I really like this chapter. I love Dudley and Harry's heart-to-heart. You're right-they really needed one of those.
ElaPlumeEnSucre chapter 13 . 2/12
This was so good ! Such a great idea! I love this Dudley, to have a glimpse inside of what could have been his brain for once is so cool. THANK YOU. I didn't know I needed this story until I read it!
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 2/8
I can help but read the review below xD Well, if the chasers and others score more than 150 I guess they'll be more important than seekers? they just end games I suppose
Kimnd chapter 9 . 2/6

Kimnd chapter 8 . 2/6
Bullshit Harry, we all know the only player that matters is the Seeker
Kimnd chapter 1 . 2/6

right in my feels
blackhart0810 chapter 13 . 1/9
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 1/7
I'm glad Marigold will be going too
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 1/6
this is really well done so far.
If I could buy only one thing on Diagon Alley it would be a book on rune use
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
This was really cool! I liked how everyone had facetts, and the Dursleys are actually human.
Amariyah1 chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
That last line!
SuperApplePie chapter 13 . 11/4/2017
There aren't many stories that feature Dudley in a positive light so I'm glad that there are a few exceptions like yours. It was a really fun read.
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »