Reviews for The Self Assembler Saga
The Q Continuum chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Great story you wrote here. Too bad it hasn't been continued since 2002...
The Witch of the Black Forest chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Beautiful setup! _ I'm running out of time, so I had to review and get you on my Favorite Stories list...
Adyen chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
This is... Good.

*blinks a few time* Wow.
CyberAngelOne chapter 4 . 2/5/2003
I hope that this series is still active and that I see more of it soon
Rakeesh chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
An excellent story so far, very well written.
Rei-chan chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Your story is very good. I'm also a great fan of gally-san. I hope you continue to update, and I can guarantee I'll continue to read.
Dreamseer VeeTee chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
This is a really awesome story! I can't wait to read more.
yikes chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Pretty good intro. Slow developing though.
Marissa chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
keep going! pleaaaseeee
Sakura Omoide chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
I know this isn't such a..big ol' complex review like most the others. Just a little one by a Battle Angel fan, which says, "Nice story! Loved it! Keep on writing!" Good job!

~Cer
Elliot Bowers chapter 3 . 7/12/2002
_Heh. This robo-girl tale was an interesting piece. Interesting beginning, and the intrigue builds. Once upon a time, I was told by a Creative Writing professor that good beginnings are needed to grab readers from the start, and you did that. Furthermore, you continued to hold readers by continuing that intrigue-giving readers just enough to keep going. What is AR-11's purpose? What will she/it do? What is her ultimate fate? You give us just enough to continue, to keep to that interest.

_Okey-dokey. Let me do some knit-picking. It's to help you out, you know? Well, the writing style in the beginning was just a bit cumbersome-with some sentences a bit long. (Then again, whenever I start a new novel, the writing is cumbersome. Dude, we all have problems.) Also, there were some teeny, tiny, itty-bitty, individual punctuation errors (i.e. "Ido's Dead.") Also, just maybe, try to differentiate the ways of speaking between Kate and AR-11. Maybe, make AR-11 sound more like a bad-ass.

_Otherwise, keep on truckin'. What you have to date is decent-more than a little decent, in fact. But, to stop now-without a conclusion-would be like stopping a sculpture at the knees. Don't stop now. Move the plot into its middle. Six more chapters, and you'll have yourself a novella, or something.

-Elliot Bowers
CrimsonKnight chapter 2 . 5/25/2002
Great u got me hooked

Hurry with the rest PLZZZZZZz

dam that was sweet loved it
Sailor Ryocko chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Hey, thanx for the info. Could you tell me if I'm still on Battle Angel? My stupid computer is being crappy, I can't even find my name anywhere. I would be very grateful if you did. :-)
Buick chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
Glad to see you're sticking with her psuedo-personality. That's a sterling trick of characterization there. As for your "Juggernaut," it seems you imported it from the same "beyond-reality" place where you got the creature in HWK. Both almost incomprehensible and terrible, making them all the more monstrous. Not that I'm complaining. They work.

Tasty work you're doing.
Buick chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Ha ha ha. Ah, this is sweet. I really love the power of will our girl displays. Believing that she is Alita MAKES her Alita. What simple, illogical reasoning. And how her memories are almost poisonous to her, that's priceless. It's impressive how you've spliced those characteristics into her persona so easily and within the short space of the first few paragraphs. There's a nice athletic economy to your sentences and pacing of the story. There're a few spots here and there that you missed with your brush, but nothing that would inhibit the story. And I've a few objections to your underlying logic concerning this relationship, but that's just because I'm in the unique position of having written on the same ground as this.

Anywho, it's refreshing and welcome to see your pen touching paper again. Though I hope to read more soon, don't rush yourself on our accounts.