Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
MoonyMoonsault chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
ABSOLUTLEY adored it, from the beginning to the end!

I really really wanted Tegan and Nic to have a happy and end yaaay.. they got one!

Really loved this stories, kudos to you! :)
MoonyMoonsault chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I'm REALLY loving this story so far! Such a shame that Dolph isn't more popular on here buuut at least I stumbled over a really nice one here :D
hyperfaerie chapter 23 . 5/31/2011
duuudddeee!

i just sat and read the whole series (finishing now at 5 am ;P)

i just couldn't stop reading it it was AMAZING!

been looking for a good nicky story and this is perfect D
nikki1335 chapter 23 . 12/20/2010
As always I loved it. Great story.
liloweewoah chapter 23 . 12/20/2010
lol! i just did a happy dance in my spinning chair. hahaha! i loved it! Loved loved loved it! :) hahaha
BigSOAFan chapter 23 . 12/20/2010
Aw, great ending to a great story! Loved it and so glad Nic and Teagan worked things out. Good job!
xHalosandwings chapter 23 . 12/20/2010
Aww, that was the right way to end it. They had to get back together and it flowed nicely...I liked it :) It was a great story so good job! Xx
xHalosandwings chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Zack and Nattie are such good friends :) Can't wait for Tegan and Nic to talk properly.

Can't wait until the final chapter.
nikki1335 chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Great job
liloweewoah chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
YOU! Why would you end the chapter right there? i wanted more! haha! anyways that was a good chapter! i loved it! :)
BigSOAFan chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
Aw, Nic went to see Teagan! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon. Love this story!
xHalosandwings chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
Well, it's nice that they both realise that it's about more than money and title shots :) hopefully soon they'll be able to forgive each other...

Great update :)
liloweewoah chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
awe tiff, that was a lovely chapter! i can't wait for the next chapter! :)
nikki1335 chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
Greatness!
BigSOAFan chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
Great update! I hope Nic and Teagan run into each other soon, and talk everything out. Can't wait to read more.