Reviews for Need You Now
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is the first Grey's Anatomy fic I've ever reviewed even though I've been enjoying Calzona stories for nearly a week. Grey's Anatomy is kind of a new fandom for me (totally unfamiliar territory). But I just couldn't help review this one. It was so fantastic. Seriously, it just blew me away. I'm usually not one for a whole bunch of dialogue, but in this story I absolutely loved it. And that last line literally made my breath catch in my throat. Just that line was the best piece of dramatic story-telling I've read in a very long while. Terrific, terrific job.
117xxSCxx711 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Omg. Aweeeee. I sooo wish. So so so so sooo wish this had happened on the show!
auggy1984 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
wow really good
Callie911 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Loved this story! It was so great to read with all the drama on the show lately! It gives me hope :) At least Shonda has said she really likes them together so technically they shouldn't break up... fingers crossed! Awesome fic!
pasharamone chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
very nice, i love arizona rants, it kind of reminds me of me! i love fics from arizonas pov, shes the best!
funkyshaz57 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Yah I got into this fic and I'm so happy i did! Oh how I wish this happened so badly! But it seems they are doomed for disaster!
Jubi129 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh my God! I love how Arizona shows her vulnerability to Callie in one long rant! :D So beautiful and perfect :P
Elizabeth354 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Even though I melted at the elevator scene in the show, I can't help but absolutely love and adore Arizona's rent in this fic :D and Christina's reaction to their making out was hilarious :D I couldn't help but think, though, that the kid-problem is still there even though they're having hot sex :D