Reviews for Nineteenth Century Twins
Delena fan chapter 23 . 6/7
Wow! It's wonderful please finish the story I am eagerly waiting for it please...
Please finish this ...just one more chapter
Kate chapter 23 . 3/15
Update please seriously it’s good
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2017
SERIOUSLY?

You can’t even bother finishing this story, with ONE more freaking chapter left? Do you have any idea how frustrating it is; spending hours reading a story, finally getting to the good part, close to the end, and for it to not be finished? Like, I’ve just wasted 5 hours reading this. 5 hours i never get back. For goodness sake..

I know it’s not gonna happen, 6 years later. But jesus, you had 1 chapter left. That shouldn’t have been to much to ask for.
CavalierePrinciPessa chapter 23 . 9/20/2017
It's been years since you've updated. Still I hope you will conclude this amazing Delena story!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/18/2017
You left off on the best part ...I'm dying here ...wish someone would finish this at least a reaction from Damon and Stefan on what happened in 1864 with her and Damon
Guest chapter 23 . 9/11/2017
I know it's been a while but please update your story. Don't leave me in so much suspense
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2017
Please write a new chapter. We want to see what happens when Damon finds out what happened between him and Elena in 1864!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2017
Please write a new chapter! Please don't leave me in suspense for so long
Guest chapter 23 . 9/4/2017
Please right a new chapter! I really want to find out what happens when Damon finds out what happened between him and Elena in 1864
Anje chapter 23 . 6/1/2017
I'm really disappointed that this is not yet complete.
It is so frustrating to keep reading stories & then find they're incomplete.
tvdgurl1864 chapter 23 . 5/7/2017
It had been 6 years since chapter 23 was CANNOT be the end of the story I started reading earlier today and I alredy finished. I have to know how this story ends. Like ughhhrrrrrrrr. Please I know it's been 6 years but liek one more chapter please.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/8/2017
I love this u would like to see what happens next please
momentofbored chapter 23 . 2/10/2017
I know there's almost no chance of this being finished but I would SO love it if you would...
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
Please finish this story...reread for the 3rd time ...it says you have 1 more chapter please finish it ...i tried in my mind but can't :(