Reviews for A place to stay
llazo4108822 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I love this fanfiction and you should make more chapters pretty please.
MythicGR66 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I admit the rape in the previous chapter was a bit much but i still love this fic please continue it
toadymoomoo chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ok listen, this chapter was terrible, bad spelling bad plot all characters where out of character, it was like swiming through honey understanding this mess of a chapter, I'm not going to bother reading the rest as you seem to be unaware of these problems, also I've read the rest of your reviews and I decided you need a wake up call, this my first negative review and I'm sad that its for this story.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Hiashi must pay for what he's done to Hinata, slowly and painfully
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
WHOA! you made this last chapter rather powerful. Thanks for the story!
DawnMaster chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Yeah, I agree with you about a remake of this story. Hopefully Hinata won't be tortured like that, because I hate it.
Hektols chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
So Hinata was tortured and raped all that time but Neji doesn't tell anybody? He deserves to be punished like Hiashi, he is his uncles accomplice.
Hektols chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Many things in this chapter made no sense.

First, Fu was around Naruto's age so she couldn't have a daughter older than him.

Second, Hinata already knew about the Fox, he transformed before her and she was conscious when he changed.
Hektols chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
What does the Hyuuga clan think about Hinata living with Naruto?
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Naruto must be a real pig if he managed to turn a recently built apartment into the dump described in the chapter in less than a week.
MewMewPrincess chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
You bet I'll look forward to it Sweet Heart! Good Luck, and remember to be as amazingly awesome as u always are! I know u can do this story! 333

-LittleKittyMewMew w
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Good luck I know it wasn't an easy job to write the last chapter so take your time and enjoy writing! 0
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Cute ending it really is sad how bad things happen to good people and even the bad people because they go through bad stuff that make them act out. It really is sad, but that is why we struggle through life... sorry for ranting nice job!
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow that was awesome ending I was thinking somehow she got pregnant but wow! Right now it is raining really hard it fits the end of this chapter
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awe that was super cute yay first chapter is a success! Yep awesome job there!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »