Reviews for Et Sequitur
Crazy-Brave-Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Let me spaz out real quick. JETTWINS AWESOME DIALOGUE SWEEEEET.

Okay, okay. First off, you did a really awesome with the twins' speech, and I really love that you brought out a little more personality in them.
When Sentinal stuck that lance of his at Jetfire, I was genuinely afraid he was gonna hurt him, and actually kind rooted for the twin when he knocked ot out of reach. Heheh.
And when Jazz refused to hurt Jetfire, I though he was gonn aget his butt whooped.
And then it ended with Jetstorm basically saying "screw what happened, I'm talking about something else."
All in all, great, sweet, and suspenseful story ya got here.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I feel like it should continue but very nice story anyway
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
You have mastered writing the Jet Twins, and I am so darn jealous of you doing this! ;)

Anyways, the dog bit was very sweet and I was a bit scared when Jetfire's head was bleeding, but I was relieved after the end of the chapter, again, a very great fic! :)
BornWithTheSupercell chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
AAAWWWW! How cute! You MUST do more!
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Now that was a Plot Bunny! I never would have thought that both twins could have been controlled! I've figured poor Jetstorm would be traumatized that he'd have to see his brother like that and not feel him through their connection!

And Good guilt trips there with Sentinel. About time that oaf actually learn to think before leaping. (I still don't get how that fool became 2nd to the Magnus.)
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
One: !

Two: The ending ROCKED.

Third: !

Fourth: I' spazzing, can you tell?

Fifth: This was and awesome story! I told you dream-stories always turned out great!
Fastern chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Cute, Lee-Chan, I loved all the dialogue and characters meshing together and interacting so realistically. I loved Sentinel's characteriscations. It was just so in-character I envy your ability to do that.
Glass lady chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Okay, fangirl-ing first...ONG THAT WAS SO EPICALLY AWESOME! JETTWINS FOR THE WIN!

Sane review begins now. This is a very interesting bunny. I always wondered what happened to Dirt Boss. What I really love is the cerbo-cell thing. I have always been drawn to mind-control plots, but I don't see that many in Transformers, which is sad. (I now feel very bad for Beachcomer...) I also like that it fits in the canon. This totally could have happened.

The twins were written perfectly, as usual. I love how Jetfire thinks humans are called "Saris," and the bit with the dog is freaking adorible.

All in all, a very nice little fic. I hope you have been cured of your writer's block.