Reviews for Bioshock 3: Eleanor's Dream
Blacksword 1 chapter 30 . 6/22/2014
What a shame it had to end this way but it's been a hell of a ride good luck with whatever you choose to make next this was very well done a man chooses a slave obeys
Randomcivilian7 chapter 30 . 3/21/2014
i can understain some poeple abandon thier stories, but its a huge letdown for me.
you on the other hand wrote out het rest of the story in a long summary and posted that in your "Goodbye" note.
Other than that i love the story itself, Incredibly well done.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
I've read this story ever since chapter 01, i am impressed with the story, if you ever make anymore storys you can bet your drill i'll be reviewing
The Wild West Pyro chapter 30 . 2/5/2014
You've done very well on this story-and I would definitely do a summary if any of my stories ever went on a hiatus.
The Heartless Direwolf chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
This fic is amazing! I know it's been a while but as you can clearly see, many of us are dying for more updates, or maybe just an ending to the story. Please take it into consideration!
Charles chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
This is amazing. I love the idea and the guilty feeling that is shown by Eleanor
LuDeLuu chapter 29 . 6/30/2013
WHY MUST YOU END IT THERE? DDDDDDDDDD:
Bioshock Fan chapter 29 . 5/2/2013
This is a very interesting and fascinating story. I hope you will have the time to continue this story.

I know this isn't much of a review, but more of a comment, but I hope you continue with this, I really enjoyed reading this and would very much like to continue this with the plot thickening.
Onsholo chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
"Me, I say that Eleanor and Delta's deep connection is mostly chemical driven. Remember, Eleanor only knew Delta when she was a Little Sister and both parties were brain-washed to care for each other. And Eleanor and Delta really didn't talk one on one until they were running the hell away from the Rapture family."
I disagreed with that while i was playing i felt more connected with Eleanor than i ever had with anyone else both in my real life and in other games
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
sea of broken dreams is a good one
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2012
Can u make a new chapter I know its been a while and, hell you might not even bother to even read this but yeah. Sadly I don't know anyone who could help, but maybe I could look around. A lot if people read this (my second time) and they're begging for more, as am I. PLEASE ATLEAST GIVE AN ENDING, PLEASE! !
Steps chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I have really been enjoying this FanFic so far! You are an amazing writer and I hope that you will write your own independant stories someday because this is simply marvelous.
Myrmidon chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
this is amazing!

the drill fuel part had me on the floor laughing
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Actualy jack was like a god to the family
ChaosBringer7 chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
Where...Where...Where is the next chapter? :'(