Reviews for How Do You Say
meldahlie chapter 1 . 7/17
An excellent study - of German, and blossoming love!
Luise chapter 1 . 5/11
This ist beautifully writen. I am German und must say, you translate most of it very well. I care for you means Ich sorge mich um dich or more poetic Ich bin dir zugetan.
And it is said: Alles in Ma├čen.
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Absolutely beautiful. Well-paced, and subtle, and it gives such lovely insights into Fritz's thoughts. Thank you for writing it!
SomeoneNew86 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Loved this, beautifully done!
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh, my God, you're brilliant! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Thanks you again for all these lovely one shots!
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
They so belong together :)
zammba chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, this is just indescribably heart warming and touching. Fritz/Jo fics are so rare, good ones even more so, which is a great pity really. I'm so glad I stumbled on this!
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Amazingly written.
reasonablysunny chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I want to say thank you for writing this story. It's a lovely vignette, and I'm so happy to read such a description of the thoughts of dear Friedrich. I recently looked into Little Women fanfic for the first time and was distressed to see how little love for him there is in the fandom - Laurie is nice, yes, but it's the dear Professor Jo (and I!) fell in love with!

The German, too, was lovely; in the past few weeks I have been mourning my decision to stop studying the language a few years ago. Now my vocabulary is pathetic, my grammar is awful, and I miss how beautiful it all is. Vielen Dank!
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Kudos! I'll admit that normally I could care less about Bhaer, but I found this story very sweet. You are a terrific writer! Pls write more stories for this fandom?
K-Jaye chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This is my first time to read any Little Women fan fic and I have to say I love it! Very very sweet, I love the relationship between Jo and Friedrich very much. :D
Elisabeth Harker chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow! I can't say how impressed I am by this story. It's intellegent and wonderfully done, and delves more deeply into the mind of Bhaer than any other Little Women fic I've seen. I love the look at the differences between German and English (I used to be very passionate about studying German, and though my German's pretty terrible these days, I know enough to know that what you've written rings true.). You also made the Jo/Bhaer relationship seem really sweet here, which is saying something, as I'm usually a die-hard Jo/Laurie shipper. This goes on my favorites!