Reviews for Fan Fiction Meltdown
RoseAerin chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Okay as soon as I saw the word deviantart i started laughing my butt off I seriously had to look away and give myself a m inute to stop laughing that was the best epilouge I have ever read in my life :) At least Kevin didn't destroy Ben's compute this time, u my friend r a genius. Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
Awwwwwww Kevin looking out 4 creeper stalker people to beat 'em up how sweet of him :) I loved this story nice job my friend :) Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
Going 2 read next chapter I like how Kevin was worried that was so cute and ur stories funny 2 Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT! What the heck happened? MUST. READ. NEX. CHAPTER. NOW! Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Ugh! i MUST read the next chapter this chapter was: funny, really funny, cute(On Kev's part), really REALLY funny, okay let's b honest it was hilarious Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Haha LOL that was awesome I was waiting 4 that 2 come up I really like ur story so far :) Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
What's gonna happen? *2 friend* What's gonna happen? *To cousin* What's gonna happen? *2 the spoon* WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Haha! That was great :) I didn't think it could get any better after the hug but u proved me wrong and I love how Gwen tried to fix it :) Shlove ya!

RoseAerin chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Haha! Bevin alert! nICE JOB MY FRIEND :) This made me laugh shlove ya!

ellee chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
itt
Liana Paulina Whiteheart chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
i really enjoyed this and thought the ending was hysterical! :)
Rook KK chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
XD and it happens again, then they find youtube and it happens AGAIN, hen they find something else and it happens AGAIN. These really made me laugh! All hail the laugh master -bows down-
Gwevinxoxo chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Hahaha, Ben had to wait an hour to come down from their make out session! Hilarious!
Lioness002 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hey, great chapter. Sorry I'm talking to you through this, but did you get my message? I got yours but you haven't replied. For some reason I may be blocked from your computer so make sure you can recieve messages from me. :)So great chapter and send me an email. :)
echoecho-girl chapter 12 . 11/6/2010
poor ben SO didn't deserve that black eye...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »