Reviews for Trifles
floralisette chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Just read all the chapters and really enjoyed them. Hope you update soon.

Lisette
whovian42 chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
I can see this conversation happening just this way.

Sophie, for all her sophistication, still has the blind spot of seeing things the way she wants to see them, rather than the way they are.

Good interpretation. And I liked the slight hint that Eliot wondered whether Nate had told Sophie about the warehouse.

I like these snippets.
Harm Marie chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
I have not seen this episode yet but I am going to have to work on catching up faster because this is very intriging! Thank you
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
love these :)
Yammy1983 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
wow! you got me speechless - in a good way ;-)
Harm Marie chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Nitrin chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I'm not sure what you would be looking for in a review, but I say it again, I really just enjoy reading your work. It's concise and it feels real. You have a great knack for story telling and you know these characters very well - as if they were alive. So thank you for writing more Eliot and showing another side of him. And I look forward to reading more!
saides chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Great, just great!

Thanks,

Mercedes
Harm Marie chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Metallicar67 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
This is one of my favorite Leverage stories of all time. Really shows how Nate and Eliot have gone from boss/soldier to friends. Thanks!
Yammy1983 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
love it!
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
saides chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
From 1 to 8 just great! Each character is right on. Eliot and Parker specially are terrific.

Your Hardison makes me smile in the way he takes his duty of pissing off Eliot so seriously.

Great Trifles.