Reviews for Scattered
csiAngel chapter 34 . 10/8/2011
Perfectly captures what Gillian must be thinking & feeling in early season 3, and the hope that we all had that he would realise he's an idiot. Nicely written :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
Thanks for another update.
LadyBigoud chapter 34 . 10/2/2011
Lovely!
Honey204 chapter 34 . 10/1/2011
First, I haven't read any fics in so long and really have sort of let Lie to Me slip away from me since the series ended. I just finished watching the first episode of season 3, when I got an email notification for this chapter and decided to actually read it. SO glad I did. It fit so perfectly with how I (and the characters) was feeling during the episode, and I can't describe it in any way other than it felt like coming back to an old friend today.

Anyways, I've always enjoyed your writing, and I'm always impressed with how deeply you've characterized Cal and Gillian. I really have been missing the show lately, so definitely keep writing!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 33 . 8/21/2011
Thanks for another update.
csiAngel chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
I like it. But it's so heartbreaking to think that might be true :( Poor Gillian.
csiAngel chapter 32 . 8/14/2011
Aww, this is a lovely written little piece. I like the description that he tells her so much when he isn't speaking; but it's so sad that he won't tell her how he feels :(
nikkidog chapter 33 . 8/4/2011
That was fantastic! You have a knack for saying so much with so few words! Thanks for continuing to write for LTM!
icoffeemate1 chapter 33 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful.
LadyBigoud chapter 33 . 8/4/2011
Deep thoughts in this chapter... i like it!

Oh and what a surprise... wonderfuly written LOL

Thanks
csiAngel chapter 33 . 8/4/2011
Ooooh I like that. Excellent descriptions. I particularly like, "like inching closer to summer when a gusty day full of downpours makes you feel likes it's the middle of winter again". Can't think how you'd come up with that one, living in England!

This is a great piece of writing. And of course she's brave enough to chase him :) Aww.
nikkidog chapter 32 . 2/15/2011
That honestly should have been the last "mental" scene of the season (hopefully not the series.) Or maybe it was? If they had editted the last scene in her office with this in mind it would have had more of an impact. Then again I'm just a fan who loves good fic. Thanks!
Realityandthought chapter 32 . 2/14/2011
Just perfect !

This is my favorite one from Scattered. So thank you for sharing :)
HughSoSexy chapter 32 . 2/13/2011
Oh! This is so heart-wrenchingly good!
LolaRedMuse chapter 32 . 2/13/2011
"It's not what he says that tells her the most. It's what he doesn't." simple, killer n to the point. great!

"the penetrating gaze that tears into her but makes no sound" wow!

"in the silence she can see the truth. In the silence she can see the brutal honesty of his love for her" *dies*

"every time she gives him the chance to confess what she has been waiting a lifetime to hear, she gets only one response. Silence." agree, strongly. but she is not completely free of guilt n charges either. the silent cover up of how they truly feel for each other is a two way street they walk back n forth, everyday. they both know it.

Light, this was beautiful. probably my favest scattered drabble so far. thank u :)