Reviews for Little Black Dress
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
ASDHJKFKSSDJKFfFFFF. Serra and Florina are so cute.

And this story is adorable too. GAHH. My eyes are bleeding from the cuteness.
themagebear chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
a few typos, but the biggest problem was some lack of clarity during the arena scene. otherwise, very cute.
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I really liked this. It's just beautifully written

I liked the motivation that you gave Lyn for competing in the arena and her desire to avoid killing her opponents (Especially since game mechanics seem to indicate that those who lose a fight do die. Her desires appear to not be the norm). I feel like those kind of things add to her character nicely.

The part where Lyn is deciding on a change of clothes amused me and I'm rather intrigued by the hint of Lyn-Fiora tension.

Anyway, good work!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
So...this will probably be a very lame review. My brain is incapable of coming up with anything intelligent to say. But I'm reading this story and thus should review it because you deserve it!

I like how you talk about Lyn losing, by the way. She's a flippin' legend in the games, but you can't just get a magic sword and be a legend! You have to lose to Hector first, you have to get some scars in the arena. You did a good job of portraying her in the awkward phase between not knowing what to do, and knowing what to do but needing to do it. She'll be legit someday soon D. Also, her getting the gold for everyone was so selfless and earnest and LYN.

[I'll fix you up in no time with my amazing skills!] Bahaha. Oh Serra.

[soggy wet glory] Plus 12 win-at-life points for you, missy.

[even without her trusty pegasus to give her the advantage.] Dude, she totally would. She's that legit.

[She should have just asked Kent if she could borrow his extra clothes.] Haha. That is just a very comfortable thought. Sometimes I have to borrow Pellinore's stuff if I forget my own stuff for fencing ("WHAT? Where's my T-shirt? Wait, I didn't pack any socks?"), and even though it doesn't make any sense, his stuff is always like a million times more comfortable. Maybe they make men's clothes better than ours. /grumpy face.

["W-Well, he was watching her sleep, and I said, "She sure is pretty, isn't she?" and before he could stop himself…he said that she was.] HAHAHAHAHA! Aww. Florina is adorable. That's exactly something she would say. And of course Kent would fall for it xD.

[By rejecting the safety he offered, was she not, in turn, rejecting him—as a person, as a man?] HA. What an EXTREMELY MANLY thing to think. It's a really, really good point, though.

[Serra did have some wild ideas as far as fashion was concerned…] In the words of Teen Girl Squad...FORESHADOW. Hahaha.

I wish I could, like...say stuff. Instead of just keep gwa-ha-ha-ing to myself. But I enjoyed this!

Trevor X chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
(Crap never smells so sweet.)

I really wanted to punch Hector. Really, really. Wanted. To. Punch.

Probably multiple times. Until he was lying unconscious in a gutter somewhere.

The line up of dresses was amusing. The various er... qualities of each one? being described as compares to the lady's figure. Yes. Um. [laughs]

I pity Kent. Decent men get put through so many trials. Don't tease the poor guy! He's already suffered enough!

The opponent from the arena is already dead. In light of the fact that he relinquished the battle, his death was swift.

Loved the little apology scene in the end.

Somebody had a really lucky birthday. _
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Well, I love well-written crap _

Excellent work on the one shot, and I liked the battle scene at the begining.

Drakon out!
HMRGoodman chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Now that's my kind of crap! Great imagery and detail. And you always portray Kent's character so cutely. Kudos!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I might not like Kent/Lyndis, but even I don't think this is crap.

It's quite cute and sweet. You haven't faltered a bit.

Thanks for writing this.