Reviews for Love Doesn't Mean A Thing
emsaduem chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
O. M. G. Freaking Amazing!
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
A lot of your stories are sad but have happy endings. Those are favorite kind of stories.
Dei-chan-heart-Danna chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
AWWW that was cute. hee hee. My cousin was staring at me like,"Are you okay? Why are you smiling so creepily?" I like your stories, I think I've read most of the MaxRide ones..
Dont Let Them Beat You chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
OMG. Wow that was really good. It was perfectly in character amd everything. Amazing piece. Well done.
cardinalcasper chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hey :)

To be truthful, I didn't like this oneshot. It was quite rushed. I'd love if you wrote a story or oneshot about how Max doesn't forgive him and does get over him. I haven't read one like that yet. Thanks anyways :)

-Tara :D
Aiyna-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Yay! Love this story!
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
"The thing is . . . love wasn't strong enough to make you stay."

That line just broke my heart, dude. How are you able to do that to me?

Everything you wrote was exactly all the things I thought about. I never wanted to write a post-Fang story because, as you already said, there were dozens of the out there. I only clicked on your because you're so good at writing Max Ride fiction.

I didn't understand how his leaving was for the best because inevitably, she was only going to be miserable. And also when you said that he just went with what Jeb and Dylan told me. I was super kaduper "WTF?" mode. :))

Kudos to you for writing a really great post-Fang fic! I just love the way you write - your immense vocabulary is just...whoa. :D
dekudeku chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I think this is my favourite reunion idea :)

I love your stories so much. Especially the way you write about Fang. You make him so completely awesome.

Amazing one-shot, I loved it (:
PurpleTea88 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Yeah, it was kind of depressing. Still loved it, though.

Your vocabulary is amazing, even thoughmost of your one-shots turn out this way!
choo-choo-fish chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Yeah. They should never have been torn apart. *mumbles* 'Hate James friggin' Patterson' *mumbles*

No. I don't hate him. He brought us the series and probably had a good reason to doing this unspeakable crime. I think he did it to make people want to see what happens next so they will buy the next book.

choo-choo-fish

?)!

~S~
dirgni chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like it, Max didn't fall right into his arms immediately, good. It was sorta depressing :-/ but not too bad. Update soon!
Moriarsh chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
x3 nice, I loved it!
UnbrokenSilences chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Apparently in ANGEL they are reunited, but Fang brings his 'Flock' with him too, but I still think that JP shouldn't have done it. :(

~US~
NoshTheFire chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
i love it! its so great. all your fanfics are great.
Confused Believer chapter 1 . 8/11/2010