Reviews for Surprises
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/14
I always thought that JJ and Reid should have ended up together. I really wish they would have. Believe it or not, A.J. Cook A.K.A JJ, actually really wanted her character, JJ, and Reid to get together. Great story by the way! Really well written!
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I like how Spencer and JJ continue to surprise each other. Great work with the story.
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was a very interesting format... I really like it! My favorites were:
-She's surprised that he sings in the shower and that he actually sounds pretty good.
-He's surprised by how many men will find something else to look at when it becomes apparent that she is with someone.
sassy941 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I usually don't like this pairing, but I really liked your story! :)

Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
So cute and sweet and D'aww. Lol. Thanks for sharing. This was really good. JJ/Reid ftw! ;D
flyingtacotruck chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Loved it! I think you totally nailed how it would be if they had a relationship.
fhdhdhgt chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Cute!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Be assured that there is a smile on the face of this reader.
letthesongtakeflight chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awwww that was so cute and so sweet! _ loves it!
Spark Shark chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh, this was such a midnight pleasure to read! (it's actually past midnight, but whatever) I adore JJ!Reid and you write the pairing so sweetly.
book.worm.71717 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was a really good story, I liked it a lot.
00JLO chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Good fanfic.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I loved the format. Really, I did. It was really interesting, and the writing made me smile the way through. Anyways, this was really good. I loved it! :D Great job. (:
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I LOVED IT! This is how it should have went!
Emily chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
THis story was amazing! Im actually really hoping you'd take all this and make them into actual chapters and dialogue. please?