Reviews for Mate for Life
PROSTARS chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
AWWWWWWWWWW IT SO CUTE!
Aria Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Very nice but can you please put a part 2 ?!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Very well written!
Hatred at The Heart chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i ussualy dont enjoy lemons but this one is great. u didnt just focas on the "steamy stuff" u did very well with background scene characters and emotions. well done. btw i love da ending super cute:)! thx so much 4 writing this!
francis chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hey first i was reading it loud. Then when they come to the sexual part and all of this. I was wispering reading it.
I love how you make the love sence and its a such a cool idea, that he knows already after the acting that sche become pregnant. Loved that story . I am disapointed that thats was just a Oneshot. You know i am a woman and wanna see the pupies from them also. So dont be Mad at me.
I am also sorry of my inglisch right now, i am from Austian and my foreinglanguage is German for sure.
operavoice93 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I enjoyed this fanfic. Lots of dialogue that really set the scene. The interaction between Koga and Ayame was wonderful. It really showed them to be more than simply in love with each other. It made the couple more realistic. I have a story about Kiba Inuzuka and a female OC of mine. They are similar to Koga and Ayame's relationship. You have given me some good ideas for future chapters.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Fabulous fic! Totally SUPERB! Ahh! Inuyasha is so full of awesome couples:-DI love ds anime! Ds was the Best Koga/Ayame one-shot out there! Excellent work!(& the Lunar Rainbow effect at the end served as the final touch to the perfection of ds fic):-D:-)ds fic made my day:-) Thank you so much:-)
Gearhead Fenton chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
That was so cute omg
Rin-Youki chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
great please continue the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
PLZ MAKE A PART2
AnimePassion2013 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was really cute! :) Loved it.
ILUVANIMES123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
greatest ayame/kouga story in the whole fucking world thank you!