Reviews for Hidden Letters
Madgirl2424 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Sequel pwease
FantasyWriter93 chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Wow! I did not see that locker thing happening. Its cute how it was Jou talking to Seto all along. You should really update this one, I would love to see how it ends.
dancing elf chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
a nice story
Heaven's Eagle chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Hm. Intriguing idea. Secret locker... Such a Harry Potter type deal.

I vote options 1 and 3! Yeah, I know I'm probably not allowed to vote twice but i just don't care...! So there. Win.

Anyway, Like it. Epilogue, now! -grin-
theapathyclub chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
admjfngi4325ui32 - word vomit xD

GAH! I totally forgot that I started reading this months ago! Me, being the impatient and often forgetful person I am, forgot about this awesome story D:

Until now! Ugh, that was one rollercoaster (hah, for me, anyways)

I seriously love your work and pleaseeeeeee keep it up! :D
Kyonetsu chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
This was certainly a fun story to read and quite creative! I enjoyed it immensely :) Keep up the great work!
ChaniaGo chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
i don't think anyone will vote against the lemon

so you do that lemon, and you do it good xD

'bout the stories.. i suggest u write the 3rd then the first, then the second

they're all puppyshippings, right?

i kinda didn't get the ending, but i'm sure waiting for the epolougehowever it's spilled xD

thnx much for the story, i injoyed it
mednin chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
The poems were simply beautiful! Thank you so much for writing the story!
MissAlandra chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Awww the end was so sweet. I like it and of course I vote for lemon in the epilogue! I wanna seeeeee . (Im a perv, deal with it xD)

As for the next oneshot... Its really tempting to see a drunk Seto in a karaoke bar. So my vote goes to "Karaoke"
bankroll1001 chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
LEMON!
Willowsnake chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Ooh! I really liked that!
kluna chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
I love it! write more please! i wonder who own the notebook...
MissAlandra chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Yay! Exams are finally over! I passed and here I find a lovely update waiting for me to read! This is perfect~

Loved this update, I always find it cute when they want to confess and cant xD Something tells me that Seto's attempt will be lots of fun to see xD
ChaniaGo chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
I've been liking it all along!.. i love what u did..

although I don't get the notebook as much as kaiba did (that could be our only thing in common, looking how I'm so Jou [meaning: so UNkaiba]) xD

thnx much for the story.. waiting for the up-comming chapter
Angel-Belle chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
Aw, cute. Are we ever gonna find out who the notebook belonged to? Could it be Yami writing in the notebook? (Just a thought)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »