Reviews for The Amazing Race: Shroom Style
TheLoZKing chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Please continue this story! It looks awesome! And I love Amazing Race stories.
Galexia the Chao chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ooh...this sounds cool! Though you defintly missed the June 13 date...XD

Well whatever, if you do plan to update this, then...TADA! You've got yourself one interested reader, wrapped and ready to go! XD

Can't wat for the next chapter (whenever you plan to update that is...)

-Galexia the chao
pinkkittyninja chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
hm interesting. lol luved the pairings! update! i wanna read the 1st chappie soon! (i love the amazing race!) well cya! update!

justmegaman chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Hey, TSO. You probably will be reading this as an e-mail, and I just wanted to get through to you. I've no idea when you'll get back, but I just wanted to remind you that we all want you to come back, and we all miss you. Whenever you're ready, drop us a line, okay? Sorry about this, but you took off your PMs and so this is the only way I can get through to you.

~Stay utterly and completely awesome
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is childish. Really childish. WAIT! Sorry, I just realized it sounded like I was calling your story childish, WHICH IT IS NOT! I'm talking about the fact that the only reason I'm reviewing is to talk to you. And then I'll add my thoughts on the story at the end.

Please don't stay updset at everyone. Please don't. It makes Mega angry, Vinny upset with himself, and me sad.

That doesn't sound like it'll help at all. But oh well. Maybe I'm just stupid.

Either way, be angry and whatever, but please get over it eventually. Please don't leave. I even made virtual cake! And the winner was announced! Come on, you KNOW you wanna know who it was!

So take you time, and (as Luig says) 'cool off' but please don't leave.

Also, the story is good, but try not to put in the () ANs. And DON'T FORGET TO ADD SOME HUMOR!

LaughItOut226 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
The teams are great, I'm just really excited for the first chapter. Hope you can update soon! Oh yeah, I have some ideas.

1) Bowser and order Jr. to help to do all the work while he just stand there.

2) Wario and Waluigi can stand at the starting line arguing on which way to go.

3) You can make a twist to the story and just have Mario and Luigi not, like, always the heroes.

But it is YOUR story. YOU can do anything. Pls update.

DryBonesKing chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hope to see you update soon. I see potential. A lot of potential. I hope to see it continued :)

...other early favorites would be Goombella and Frankly, Yoshi and Birdo, and Toad and Toadette. I don't predict Wario and Waluigi lasting long...cannon fodder I think? Or perhaps they will be the bickering duo that lasts a while? I don't know...they either are early eliminated team or the "Villains" of this season...either them or Bowser and Jr.

BUT DRY BONES AND BOO FTW! That is all...hope to see the first leg! :D
Laguzgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hey Smart One/Luigi, its me, Gizmo/Bowser Jr/Laguzgirl! I like the team ideas. I think this is gonna be awesome. And for teams I'm rooting for...I would scream out "GO YOSHI! YOUR THE BEST!" But Birdo ruins everything in life, so I'm gonna have to root for someone else. So, I'm rooting for Bowser Jr and Bowser, cause thats really me and Wimpzilla. And I WANT TO WIN THAT MONEY! Though Bombette and Kooper are my back-up team, and Luigi and Mario are my back-up-back-up team. This looks cool, and I can't wait for this to start!
charz456 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow, I can't believe I missed this story for a month. Anyways, looks like a good bunch of racers. Based on first impressions, I'd say that my three favs are Bowser & Bowser Jr., Pianta & Noki, and Goombella & Frankly. The only team I can say I don't like is Wario & Waluigi. I just don't like them period, and I hope they get eliminated first. Coming up with a prediction list is pretty hard right now, but I can definitely try.

12) Donkey Kong & Diddy

4) Toad & Toadette

3) Peach & Daisy

2) Mario & Luigi

1) Yoshi & Birdo

...For all I know, this is dead wrong, but whatever. Good luck and I can't wait for the first leg.
Child at Heart Forever chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
(stretches) Yeah, I've been reading a TON of gameshow based stories (if you didn't already know from my extensive reading and failing at krisetcher's Mole stories) and yours tended to catch my eye.

I'm cheering Mario and Luigi (because they're NEVER together in things like this), Bowser and Bowser Jr. (for the sake of Junior) and Kooper and Bombetter (because they make an awesome duo). I have no least favorite team- Dixie and Tiny might be good candidates though. Nothing against them, but they copied DK and Diddy! That's a definite SIGN of evil!

And that's all I've got. I can't really predict anything, yet...and I don't mind where they go/who should go on because I'm such a easy person to please (receives flashback of being 7 and throwing a temper tantrum because of a lame birthday present of construction paper). Should've got a Game Cube that year, rather than when I turned 11 and the darned Wii came out!

Oh! I want to answer this question, though- why does The Smart One 64 ramble so much? Because he is a smart one, and smart people tend to ramble. Trust me. I know. :D

Your friend who can't really think of a shroom styled closing line (Ha ha ha. ha ha. Ha.),

Child at Heart Forever
LeonPianta chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
All right, you'd better hurry on up with this one! It has potential :P

My current favorites are Yoshi/Birdo, Goombella/Frankly, and Pianta/Noki. My least favorites are Wario/Waluigi and DK/Diddy
Luigenius chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
looks good. can't wait for the 13th! I'm thinkin of doin an AR fic myself, but I'll probably end up waiting for summer before starting writing it. Anyways, I can't wait for the start!
Champ 15 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
AWESOME! I have alot of things to say though (I plan to do longer reviews more often and I am sorry if this review is TOO long)

1. Boo and Dry Bones always to be something different in every amazing race, I know one author did roomates, and another did friens. Co-workers is one of the best ones I've seen. I can imangine them working toghether. Good Job on that.

2. My favorite teams are Kooper and Bombette and Toad and Toadette and Franky and Goombella. Pinata and Noki were supposed to be in my TAR, but they didn't make the cut. I know that there is the arguement about how Toad and Toadette are dating, but I read that they were related. I don't know there relationship, but It's your story, not mine.

3. Finally, my least favorite team is Wario and Waluigi. DK and Diddy seem like they are confident. I doubt that they will win either.

Can't wait for June 13th.

Your Friend who thinks this story will probably be one of the best Amazing Races ever.

Champ 15