Reviews for May This Song Reach You
starryeyes12 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
great story
CandyMater chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
You don't need to say Nicholas Stokes. His name is Nick not Nicholas.
CandyMater chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
It's good. Long. But spencer Reid is a Doctor not a Supervisory Special Agent. Are you gonig to kill off the CSI team? I mean I like them and watch the show but it might be cool to see them killed off.
reina13 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
love it
authorwithissues chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I really want to see how it all pans out, whether Reid does go under cover or gets uber involved in another way, whether Wallace is the unsub, and, well, the ultimate conclusion. So, yup. That's what I would like to see from this fic, someday :)
skydala chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
You know I love this story, and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for you to feel like you're interested in writing fanfiction again. ;) If you ever do get back into it, I'd just be happy with a new chapter. However, since you asked, I would love to see any insight into anything that you'd enjoy writing. I know you're not familiar with the CSI characters, so that's fine, but more background, extra details, all that kind of stuff? That's always fun. :)
reina13 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
love it
NoTurnBack chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I'm really liking this story, i hope you continue.
skydala chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Yay! I'm so excited for the new chapter. Thank you so much! I'm very much intrigued as to what is going to come next. Excellent work!
SakuraDragomir chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love csi and criminal minds

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
karoanton chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I LOVE THIS! write more please, and soon.
ccatt.lurker chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Wow, I am super excited to see Reid as bait. That sounded bad, but you know what I mean. I really like this story.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Oh, now I'm really excited to see where you go from here. :D Keep up the writing. I'm enjoying the pace of the story so far.
WallofWeird chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I liked this chapter considerably better than the last. It was much easier to write.

I can see that. Nailing down the profile is always a very important part of a Criminal Minds story.
skydala chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Thanks for the new chapter! Very detailed. Very informative. Great plot lines! Can't wait for more. :) And don't worry, I won't forget about Daniel!