Reviews for Nothing But The Truth
The Imaginatrix chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Another one I should have reviewed AGES AGO. Well, here I am now.

I can almost picture Alister on a stage with a microphone and a handful of flash-cards for reference. I am so proud of him for standing up for himself. I would love to see Kaiba or Atem do the same, or even Vegeta from "Dragon Ball Z"! You would not believe the random pairings I've seen him involved in.

For the record, I always knew Alister was a guy. When you have only the voice to go on, it's kind of hard to ignore. xD And screw the stereotypes. If you dress practically, then fine. Noone ever said tank-tops were only for girls anyway.

And fangirls, I don't think Dartz appreciates all these yaoi pairings either. I'm pretty sure he would never have considered it, even under the influence of the Orichalcos. (Kohaku, does he seriously look like he's wearing make-up? You never told me that.)

Kay, that's this review done. Not much else to say really.

Trix.

PS. There's an author out there who's written something similar to this involving Bakura. The scary thing is that this person writes as if they are actually Bakura, even on their profile. I don't know whether to laugh or be concerned for their sanity.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awww Alister. You're wonderful.

I loved this KoK. Excellent job!

TDH
The Majesty of Snotlout chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Thank GOD someone finnaly knows that Alister is not FRECKING GAY A WOMEN OR EMO, THOSE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS!
white pedal chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was just fantastic! I knew he would react that way and when I first saw him never once have I thought he was gay gay or a woman and he totally has my repect for everything he's told us in this fic, well done Alister:)
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Haha, lol! Loved this! I can honestly say that I've never read a yaoi fic w/ any of the bikers (I read only Puzzleshipping and the occasional Angstshipping, and maybe some others), and I hope I never will. Funny thing is, I could imagine Alister doing this. Especially the violent part XD You should do one with Raphael and Valon, or maybe some others, if you ever have the time.

Again, great job!
Lottielue1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Really liked this excellent job. Please do one on Raphael and Valon if you haven't already x

Lottie
Bookfanx100 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
*cheers* Love this! I hate it when people do that kind of stuff to Alister! Somethings are just common sense and people don't get that. And what the heck! How come I never put you on my favs list? Estipido
Silversentiment chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
agreed to many yaoi with alister and kaiba
Blue eyes arch angrl chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
"Thank you for your time. I hope that I don't have to do this again, because if I do there may be violence involved"

that is the best line,I bet a violent Alister would be very scary!
Blue eyes arch angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ha ha,Alister summing up all those misconceptions,it's hilarious!
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
'That would be technical incest' No, it would be /practical/ incest. Technical incest would be Amelda/Miruko, which is too creepy for words.

There isn't really anything about him suggesting he's either straight or gay. It's irrelevant, so fangirls are reasonably justified in making him gay. Not as justified as making him straight, because there's just more straight people out there statistically speaking, but it's not out of the question. I don't like or read it, mind, but just sayin'.

(I dunno, buddy - there's many scenes in which I would swear you were female. Like that one where Kaiba's carrying your unconscious body from an airplane. And if I didn't dislike almost all yaoi, damn I'd ship that. Which is why I'm rather put out with your maleness. I'm also put out with it because there's like four girls on this show and even the filler arcs won't add any new ones.)
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You know, I can just see Alister doing this calmly and rationally. You've got him in character that well. :) I was laughing most of the time that I was reading this, though; you did fantastic on this, I can see this as his reactions to everything.

And I'm glad that he doesn't mind OCs... (evil grin). I've got a new fic coming out with the Bikers, so that's your spoiler coming out. And I'm confident that this one is actually going to be published, even though it may take a few weeks, since school restarts in less than three weeks for me. :( Less time for fanfiction, but I miss my friends.

...plus, I'm getting a mechanical baby for a weekend. XD I cannot WAIT for it.

But this was a fantastic oneshot, I enjoyed his position on yaoi pairings. While I have nothing against it, I don't like reading it that much. It's just not my cup of tea. Fantastic job, KoK, as always. :) Onto everything else that I owe you a rewview for..

- CSF
EmissaryoftheOasis chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Very well-written and in character. Like it lots! 3 and yea, I get sick of seeing people say that Alister's gay or a woman.
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That's right, Alister, tell those rabid yaoi fangirls the truth!

ROTFLMBO! This is pure, pure genius KoK! I wish I read this sooner (like, when you posted it). I always did wonder how Alister would react if he found fanfiction (especially the gay assumption). And this makes a perfect picture! I love it! And Alister! *huggles Alister*

Joey: Don't you wonder how'd he react if he found your... er... penname?

AG: Nonsense, he doesn't mind!

Alister: ...

*claps* Bravo, bravo! Wow, wish there was more... it'd be interesting to see everyone else's POV in the matter that involves them. Like with Valon and Raphael. Or Atem. Heck, even Kaiba. All the YGO cast!

Awesome work, KoK!
Flacks chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
XD

I just saw this.

Um… truth to be told, I don't mind fics with Alister/Amelda being gay… as long as he's in character, and they are written by someone who knows basic grammar. I admit, personally I think both him and Kaiba are asexual, as in, not attracted to males or females (that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!), but it's nice to read other people's conceptions once in a while.

I'd also really like to read a well written fic where everyone discovers Alister was a woman all along. I mean, this could be the most hilarious thing ever! Though I never thought he was a girl, and I don't know why others did. I guess I'm just used to the girly mean on Yu Gi Oh.

Also… Dartz/Alister? Where? I must see this! LOL

Okay, I ranted enough about my opinion in the matter. I can't help it, he is my favorite DOMA biker. never mind. Keep writing!