Reviews for Switched Up
llamalover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
PLEASE update soon! This story is SOOO good! nice job :)
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Heeellllloooooo? One part out of seven does not feed my need for reading! Update soon!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this is good so far. keep updating
Yay123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Great! Please write more!
Eric Bloodstone chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
LOL! Well written & with a real feel for the show. I love eposide too! PLS continue. I hope you put in that H & J lecture each other about chnaging closes & showers! LOL! Are you going to have J read H's diary? Be ssure & show how much fun J was having haming it up on stage! One thing I always felt J, H & F were far oppomistic about th cube swapping them back! I think they would be worried that they might be eatened & be a little reluctant to jump right in. Looking forwardto J as acheerleader!
Cassidy412 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I honestly don't say this a lot...but you're really good. (At writing, of course.) I hope to read more from you in the future. This might sound a little awkward, but reading your stories is almost like watching an episode. I can picture it all in my head, and the characters are completely in character. Keep writing. :)

-Cass412
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
You should change the genre to romance because thats what its going to be right? This can turn out to be a really good story. Update asap!
diane lyne chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I would say that this is definitely one of your best "books". I love that is was so long because it is very interesting and I feel like I am watching the story as I am reading 'cause you use such great descriptive words and sentences. You have a real gift for this writing and I wish I was like you! I have tried to write so many times, but they always come out flat. You're the best! I loved the story and how detailed it is. Keep the stories coming, okay?
Writingaddict169 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Ha ha, this is awesome. Keep writing it!