Reviews for Scar
katharienne chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
How did I miss this piece? I love your writing and I thought I new your stories pretty well but you've written so much over the years that you still surprise me, even with your older fics.

I loved it, it was brilliant. Your style is flawless... I don't know what else to say. Never stop writing, okay? Don't you even dare! :)
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great oneshot!

I loved it! :)

Nicole
tversky chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Let me just say I LOVED this. I think you really captured Chuck's voice in those moments. You perfectly captured that obsessive desperation Chuck felt for her in the finale. Paradoxical as it sounds given that gross CJ hookup, the finale made me buy Chuck's deep, obsessive love for Blair more than any other episode this season. Anyway, great job. :)
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
beautiful. conveyed his emotions so well.
JNYC chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
this was great loved it!
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I love this. A lot. It's very romantic, without being forceful, and Chuck was brilliantly characterized. I admire people who can play Chuck that well. :) Anyway, I hope this is how it goes in the show. Well done; I'm favoriting.
Rainbow Dust chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
thank you, I needed something like this.

I cried so hard when I watched the finale. It was horrible.

Thanks for writing this, it was what I needed, and you did a very good job.
Molize chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This, this is exactly how I think next season should go with Chuck been shot. Good job... as always!
XY and Z chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I almost cried cried the finale too! Great work, i felt better reading it.
McBones2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh my goodness this was really good! And I could totally see Chuck trying to cover the whole thing up. Great job!
bridj26 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
oh. my. goodness. this really brought out some emotions in me. hahah. this is the first post-finale fic i've read since i watched it, and i'm glad i picked yours. because all the other ones are probably crap compared to yours. hehe. this was very very very good. i'm not sure if youre planning to continue it, but i think you should. because i sure as hell am not going to wait three freakin' months for some chuck and blair. xP again, this was a joy to read. :] hope you continue, and if you do, update soon. :D

Bri
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was a beautifully written story!
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
so so so so good.

there are no words to describe...

I hope the first episode goes exactly like this. *sigh*
DaisyFlower10 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So...this is really how the first episode next season needs to go. Just like this. Great job, and so well written. Thanks! :)
READER120 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this is amazing u should just write 4 gossip girl

i cant believe chuck got shot i read online that it was going to be jenny...you can imagine my disappointment when chuck was the one lying in the alley lol