Reviews for We Are Not Alone
Love it!

corny, but beutiful!

thank u!

PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 57 . 8/24/2011
I'M A KILLJOYYYYYYY! -spaz- And also, I liked this story. Now for killjoy times :D
TheWitchTwins chapter 56 . 8/19/2011 cant end the makes me too happy...pleaseeeeeeeee...its really quite an amazing story. probably one of the best i have ever read...I like that we can see some of Jaspers vampire mood control thing coming out in the past few chapters...
jilly611 chapter 56 . 7/11/2011
Thanks for the update. Now that he is digging in the past he may get to the root of all his problems. Sometimes we have to remember the things that have hurt us to heal and move on. Can't keep locking it away forever because it always seems to come back to haunt you. Good job and looking forward to the next installment!
Ghostwriter626 chapter 56 . 7/7/2011
i bet he gives the one ring to alice...the first one his dad gave his mom
Tilli Roxs chapter 56 . 7/6/2011
Jasper is brave for doing that can't wait for the next chapter!
Violet13Love chapter 56 . 7/6/2011
Can't wait for another update!
Hidden Traces chapter 55 . 6/29/2011
I am so glad that I found this story as it's finishing! Not because I want it to end, mind you. But because I don't know how well I could bear waiting for the next chapter! I'd probably start wilting and then slowly begin to die. This way, I only have to die, oh, about three times! :D

All joking aside, I really love this story!
StarViky chapter 55 . 6/28/2011
LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter
kykio88 chapter 55 . 6/26/2011
I hope the trip helps Jas... really

Carlisle and Esme are amazing!

i liked the chap very much!

Go on!

Go double rainbows! :P

Joker In The Pack chapter 55 . 6/25/2011
You cracked the screen?

*shakes head*

Or, as my dad says everytime someone brings up the subject of texas...TEXARSE
Zikare chapter 55 . 6/24/2011
You could write a sequel. But not one of those sequels where Jasper tries to eat Bella and Edward runs off. More of the happy fluffy everyone is finally safe, happy, and free of Jonathon sequels.

oh and I was very surprised to learn that Alice's parents were letting her leave the state and fly halfway across the country with a boy. These are the same super strict parents who locked her up for her visions- I would think they would refuse.