Reviews for My New Best Friend
Lafemmevegeta chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
This story had crocodile tears falling from my eyes. Beautifully written!
bakerybabe35 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
I think you should change the Genre from romance/humor. I thought from the summary it was going to be a cute fluffy story.
gatorgrl91 chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Sooooo, so so so good! U had me hanging on the edge of my seat praying for my HEA the whole time! Tearjerker! Glad how his walk thru her house explained her thought processes more. Made me sad for her stunted emotional growth.
Yes, it had romance and humor, but there was some angst and drama as well!
Awesome! Thx again!
gatorgrl91 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Oh my, I'm crying, hoping, and praying! I'm holding out for my HEA! :)
gatorgrl91 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Love the quotes! Also love Siobhan's words at the end about valuables and the handkerchief. So sweet!
gatorgrl91 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Seriously, Angela being on "gay patrol" being a homophobe herself is blasphemous! What a hypocrite! ! (Humor me- I know this is fiction, but it seems real to me!) **I'm sure this actually happens in real life, and it truly is sad! Great job!
gatorgrl91 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Omg! This is too funny! U had me feeling sorry for Edward because Jasper was cheating on him with Alice toward the end! Lol!
That's talent!
;)
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
Awesome story :)
Darcyfan14 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
All misunderstanding. Is Bella pregnant? I love your story.
Boppy.x chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful!
Naomi M chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
Loved it :)
Twilightsatellite chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Theories...In the beginning I was so sure Bella was actually awake and giving him a 'hard time' on purpose because she secretly knew he was pretending! *smh*
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm loving this story already! It's so sweet Bella so protective of Edward! But when she finds out she let a straigth guy cuddle with her in bed not a gay one...
reobessed chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
so sad- but loved it
reobessed chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
nawwwwwww thts so sweet and sad at the same time