Reviews for Man Without A War
fred21 chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
This was such a great story. I never really brought Lisa and Dean as being a couple but they way you portrayed her and the two of them together was really good and made her a much more believable character.

I loved how you ended it (even though it was so sad) it flowed really well and seemed like exactly what would happen (which taking that later in the series a similar thing happens shows just how spot on you were).
Whispering Darkness chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
I liked it, but I thought the ending was a bit... bleh. Abrupt and strange maybe. Dunno why. Maybe I would have prefered it if she had lied about erasing their memories and only told Dean that she would. I don't know. Liked the rest of the story, though.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
wait, what did jensen say? I wanna see the interview!
sylia91 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
I love your Lisa. There must have been something to make Dean remember and love her enough to seek her out as his hope was running out and I don't think it was because of the ready made family available. Great fic!
9Tiptoes chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
OMG, how crazy. Wayward Son is playing on the radio right as I am finishing this fic. Talk about timing or destiny or i don't know what.

Can I just say that I love Lisa, but she's cracked for letting her memories of that man go.
9Tiptoes chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
you just wanna take her by the shoulders, give her a good shake, and scare her into being brave.
12 chapter 16 . 7/24/2010
I think this should be the first episode of season 6. Simply awesome! :D
CeCe Away chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
Oh man, I can't believe Lisa would give up her memories. What a sacrifice. Very good story. I'm adding it to the Post Swan Song community.
Twinchy chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
That was a pretty interesting solution, Stacey. Good idea to have them forget everything, so as not to be a liability for Sam and Dean.

There's only one thing I believe Lisa should have asked of Castiel as well, to keep herself and particularly Ben, safe from the things that go bump in the night (just like the angel previously promised Jimmy for his family). Because, due to their forgetting everything, they also won't remember the protection things Dean taught them. Just a thought.

Really well written story to shorten the hiatus leading to the next season. *applauds*
Twinchy chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
Uh-oh, I really don't know if that was a smart move on Lisa's part... even if she has the best of intentions.

I liked the talk between Sam and Ben. It truly made sense letting him handle telling Ben about their up-bringing and how it was better for him to not get involved (ever) if he could help it.

Still, Ben's euphoric reaction to Dean's painting the anti-angel sigils on the wall and his wanting to see it work, made me feel kind of unwell. It's no wonder for a ten-year-old to feel all heroic and wanting to protect his mother... but he shouldn't go down that path this fast (if at all).
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
This is just brilliant! I love what you've done with Lisa and Ben
nexus432 chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
Please write more soon.
kelsey ann chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
a sad but perfect ending to their story. i feel that this is the way it should end...that or both of them dying. as much as they want normal, they are way too wrapped up in the supernatural to be happy. as much as they crave a normal life, they just wouldn't survive in normal. this story was perfect! thank you so much for writing it. i hope now you will go back to 'silence.' that is my favorite of yours :)
Bouncemething chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
o-O the end? or is there another chapter coming? anyhow very very nice, took me a while to catch up again but yay!
driver picks the music chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
Dude! That was freaking AWESOME! lol! Great job on another amazing story! I can't wait to see what the next one will be. :o)