Reviews for The Little Mermaid Godzilla: A Friend In Need
NeoScriptGenius12 chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Awesome fic, still remember it from the old days. Ending was a mind screw, though, but still satisfying.
LinkAncestor chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
ITS SO CUTE I love the iron gaint storie it have going the. only nicpick I have is Godzilla is weak as newborn
Zanthium chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
This is without a doubt one of the most heart warming and exciting stories I have ever read and done so wonderfully, thank you
lucienhalf58 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Btw do you think it's a possibility (perhaps or maybe) to do a Dark or Horror crossover between Disney and that of Stephen King's IT (hence my fanfic avatar image) as I always wondered what would've happen if Mickey and Disney World crossed paths with Pennywise the Dancing Clown/IT.
lucienhalf58 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Disney and Godzilla why am I not suprised that you've managed to somehow combined two of my most favorite things in the world of fanfiction because I grew up with two franchises. You my friend have out done yourself wonderfully into making this fine piece of fan literature and for that I salute you .. well done you are awesome!
Kaiju-O Danny chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Heyes ther! This is a great story there you made! I heard that DJ Rodriguez get the inspiration from you and the funny part of my mind believe that you must be the big cheese here. I wish that you could at least do a sequel like this: what if Melody, Ariel, Eric and her friend and family discover a portal which immediately sent them to a another world, whIch turn out to be Godzilla’s world, and whIle Melody met Godzilla in a happy reunion. Melody, along with her parents Ariel and Eric, and her friends will have a hard time to conceive the Japanese government and civilians that Godzilla is not what they think of him to be as a mindless monster. However, new dangers arrived in the forms of not only Morgana, the sister of Ursula, who brought an army of sea monsters, but also a Kaiju that came from the farthest galaxy just to invade Earth for its own conquest. Will Godzilla protect Melody and her friends and family for both threats and save his and the dearly mermaid friend's world from total destruction?

I hope this could help you get interested by my propose sequel of this wonderful story. And if so, make Melody as a teenager at the age of 19, which making her as a young beautiful lady and yes, I wanted to have Godzilla to have a human form in the appearance of a handsome Japanese young man, just to be with Melody and admit his love for her and probably a happily ever after ending of Godzilla marrying Melody. I hope that you like it or if not, I'm fine with it, but just wondering if you do a sequel.

And by the way, have you ever heard of Devilman Crybaby? The story begin with a boy named Akira Fudo, who learned that an anicent race of demons, that seek to overthrown the human race. However, according to his friend, Ryo Asuka, to fight against a demon is to become one as well. Fortunately, Akira managed to control the demon Amon with the help of his pure of heart and calling himself as Devilman, as he uses his demonic powers in order to defends humanity from the threats of don't, go to YouTube, search, and watch it. I was thinking if you can make at least a possible crossover with demonic superheroes such as Etrigan, Ghost Rider, or Spawn.

Sorry of the long request that I ask you, but I hope this could get you all interested.
laze jovanov chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
The story that gave inspiration to DJ Rodriguez,myself and MANY more ! It is no wonder why this story became such a HUGE success and why more like DJ Rodriguez and myself desire Godzilla/Disney crossovers and other Godzilla crossovers ! This is by far one of the most famous and iconic Godzilla crossovers on . Along with you're Godzilla/Justice League, Godzilla/He-Man and Godzilla/Frozen crossovers it is one of my favourite of you're stories ! The FanFiction needs more people like you: giving inspiration to other viewers to make more stories like these ! I am so glad I met you and read you're stories !
Also a small question: What do you think of Shin Godzilla's new abilities ? Particularly his ability to shoot beams from his dorsal plates and to shoot a beam from the tip of his tail,also his ability to self-evolve at will ? Do you like or dislike these new abilities ?
OmniUIShaggyOverexaggerated chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
This one shot was definitely long to finish. The story is awesomeness, in my POV. When I got to the point where the majority of the story was a dream according to Epilogue 1 from Melody's point of view and Epilogue 2 from Godzilla's point of view, though both saw each other well enough to remember the other well enough. Whether Melody shares what she's been dreaming about the whole week she was knocked unconscious to her friends family is yet to be seen. Godzilla's memory might be foggy, but he'll always remember Melody. This might be the thing he needs to give humanity a chance. Anyways, I had fun going through this. This was a masterpiece.
GODZILLA1996 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
What if GODZILLA 2014 fought Slattern from PACIFIC RIM or the Kraken from the 2010 flim of Clash of the Titan being control by Morgana who's out of her icy prison and Ursula who is some how back from the dead and want Revenge on Ariel and Melody.
GODZILLA1996 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Can you possibly do another LITTLE MERMAID and GODZILLA crossover but with the 2014 GODZILLA where he must restore balance both land and sea to save Atlantica and Eric's kingdom from total Destruction.
King of 2211 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This made me curious, ever thought of an xover with Lion King and Godzilla?
Kaijuman180 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
very good
edwardsandreas chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
One of the best stories I've read
Nighthawk6595 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
So, was it a dream? But if it was a dream, Godzilla wouldn't have Melody's dress around his hand.