Reviews for Like Father, like Son
SF31 chapter 2 . 5/8
So is Xander, from Buffy or just using the same name?
Please continue!
IrishEyesAreSmiling chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
I know it's been years since you last wrote in this story, but I still enjoy it!
KatzeIason69 chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
i really have enjoyed reading this. so i'm hoping their will be an update at some pont in time for your story. let me know when that'll be ok.
Whispered.Silent.Hope chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Is Severus on the light side or dark side in this story
shellshell18 chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
I really like it. I hope Xander stays dark... please update soon :)
Odelia-Chan chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Oh! This is just like Romeo and Juliet! Well except for all the dying I hope!

lafd chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
A pair of black slacks that "hugged his hips"? WTH?
lafd chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Umm... I think everybody knows that... But maybe your a bit slow on the uptake... That's fine...
Ginevra 'Ginny Gin' Weasley chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
class
Weaselredhair chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
AMERICANS
Weaselredhair chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
SERIOUSLY YOU CAN'T MAKE HARRY FORGET ALL ABOUT HIS PARENTS AND CHANGE HIS NAME AND EVERYTHING. YOU CAN'T CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY! YOU CAN'T DENY WHO HIS PARENTS ARE! HE ISN'T A BAD PERSON HE'S HARRY POTTER THE BOY WHO LIVED! NOT XANDER RIDDLE VOLDEMORTS SON WHAT ARE CRAZY MENTAL! HE'S NEVER EVER GOING TO BE THAT SORT OF PERSON! HIS PATRONUS IS THE STAG NOT WHATEVER PATRONUS HE HAS IN THE FIC COS HIS FATHER ANIMGAS FORM WAS A STAG! JEEZ!
Weaselredhair chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
*HOW DARE YOU HARRY IS NOT TOM RIDDLE'S BLOODLINE AND HE ISN'T MEAN TO MUGGLE BORNS AND HE ISN'T A DEATH EATER EITHER! HIS NAME IS HARRY JAMES POTTER SON OF LILY AND JAMES POTTER HE ISN'T TOM RIDDLE'S SON THAT'S A DISGRACE! IT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA HOW COULD YOU THAT'S JUST AWFUL. TOM RIDDLE COULD NEVER LOVE HELLO IF YOU WERE A FAN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT AND YOU WOULD KNOW HARRY ISN'T A BAD PERSON HE'S HAD A LOT OF MISFORTUNE IN HIS LIFE YEAH BUT HE'S NOT TOM RIDDLE! SERIOUSLY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND. WELL PARDON IF I'M BEING RUDE I JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF DARK HARRY STORIES HELLO IT'S DONE BEFORE THINK OF SOMETHING NEW FOR A CHANGE. GOD ARE YOU PEOPLE IDIOTS!*
ThisAcountisNotinUseAnymore chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
Please update soon loving dark harry :-)
bubzchoc chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
great chapter cant wait for more