Reviews for Out of It All
firtree chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
cute :) I wish they'd figured it out earlier...
midnightread chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
I loved it, especially the book dedication in chapter 6.

I liked chapter 7 too. The Captain thinking that Beckett was upset when she was really very happy. Ryan and Espo jumping to the wrong conclusion when Castle came to the precinct and then being put right when Beckett straightens Castle's collar and seeing them kiss in the lift. Love Lanie's 'I was right so give me the money'
Emily chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
i must say i love the ending great story well writen
KATARINAA chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
! LOVED IT! MORE! MORE! MORE! PLEASE. WRITE MORE? I LOVE YOU DUDE!
KATARINA chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Aww:')
keal chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
This was great, so sweet and simple. Now if only their relationship could be that way, hah. I loved the end scene with Lanie & the boys. I also thought it was interesting that you ahd Castle let out a sob in his apartment, we always see Kate as the hurt one so it was interesting to see different.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Hahahahaha, that was AWESOME! Hahahahaha, I love Lanie. She is classic. Hahahahaha. Oh, Im sad to see this story end. I have now finished all of your stories, I dont know what the other one is... but I might take a peek later. )
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
*sighs* okay, I forgive you. OMG! I forgive you. Awww... Yes, kate go to dinenr with him. )
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
I hate you! I hate you! OMG! I am SI inlove with your stories, this is... I hate you! This is SO damn good. I- I am literally lost for words, and that NEVER happens to me, Im a writer. DAMN IT GIRL! )
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
OMG! You COW! How the hell could you do that? EEEVIL! And mean... and OMG! I want to cry... poor kate, I mean, Nikki... damn it! )

I can't believe this, you are incredibly talented.

Oh btw, I am posting a new Ff on C&B inspired by you... )
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I clicked you. NOW. I want another chpater... sorry, too busy reading to chat )
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Too excited on the next chpater to review... *run off*
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Damn straight I want more! MORE! *run off to read anothr chapter*
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
That was a cute endind and the entire story was very well written and enjoyable to read. Great job!
skyfalling chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
amazing job! i loved the end to the epilogue