Reviews for Bijin Hakumei
maya chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Fantastic! Please continue.
Solsticio21 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Was she really? :O Fleur needs to clear her mind and feelings. Great update. I hope you can do another one soon, and maybe longer :) Enjoy the weekend!
piceaabies chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really liked this chapter, your portrayal of the graveyard scene was remarkable. I especially liked - "Then again, funerals always seem to tone down the brightness of life, even on the best of summer days." But unfortunately, I am slightly morbid. I am looking forward to you continuing your story.
Zelda's Hero chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Glad your back!
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
huntinthewild chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
really cool!,it has suspence in it , but is also sad. Is hermione alive? is she the read headed girl?
shetan83 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Okay, this really just broke my heart. I definitely want to know how this is a Fleur/Hermione fic, and what this has to do with Marguerite. The past moments that you show of Fleur and Hermione are extremely touching, and that poem just really makes the tears start flowing. Hope you continue with it!
Fonkirby chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Ah the classic "I faked my death and went into hiding" routine.
marie6498 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Awwww. Its really sad, but sweet. I hope Hermione comes back somehow.
Solsticio21 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Poor Fleur, that was pretty sad. Great poem selection for the chapter, even if is not yours.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Great Chapter! But sad with Fleur reading the notes from Hermione
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Sad but AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Mil chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Thank you for updating the story. It's always lovely to get some back-story.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Is she Hermione? I hope so because it is supposed to be a Fleur Hermione story so Hermione can't be dead. Can't wait to read more.
reader33 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Gaah...what happened to Hermione? And who is this Marguerite that seems familiar to Fleur...Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update. _