Reviews for Requiem
blueorangatan chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
so sweet
blueorangatan chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
oh damn i got tears in my eyes
gasp chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
12 signs that ur in love TWELVE : You walk really slow when you’re with them. ELEVEN: You feel shy whenever they’re around. TEN: You smile when you hear their voice.. NINE: When you look at them, you can’t see the other people around you, you just see him/her.. SEVEN: They’re all you think about. SIX: You realize you’re always smiling when you’re looking at them. FIVE: You would do anything just to see them.. FOUR: While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time. THREE: You just smiled because it’s true. TWO: You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number eight was missing. ONE: You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself. NOW MAKE A WISH. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO… ******* ****** * **** * * * * * * * * * ******* ******** ********* ******** ******* ****** * **** * * * * * * * * * ******* ******** ********* ******** ******* ****** * **** * * * * * * * * * ******* ******** ********* ******** ******* ****** * **** * * * * ALMOST THERE * * * * * * ******* ******** ********* ******** ******* ****** * **** * * ** * send this to at lest 5 people in the next 10 min. And something good will happen Because you read this, you will get kissed on friday. BREAK IT and your crush will ask someone else out. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. How ever,if you don’t send this to at least 10 people, by at least 1am, you will have bad luck for the rest of your life. Just copy, paste and you will get kissed on friday sry but i want my crush 2 kiss me
Lady Natsuka chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Awww, her back story really is sad. D;

But her "guardian angel" is pretty interesting in the least. xD

He's kinda of a stalker though, don't you think?

Fufufu, Strauss being a stalker to a little girl. Somehow I can imagine it... in a strange sort of way. LOL.

I can't wait for the next little oneshot, I seriously love them~ :D

Natsu Wan
Lady Natsuka chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Oh wow...

This chapter is just a whole beautifully sugar-coated summary of the entire manga which makes it super special awesome.

The one before was also awesome too, but it was also quite saddening and less riddled. ;]

I can't wait for more updates!

Natsu Wan
dongaro chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Nice and sad. I've always loved Straus' character and I liked this story. The style was a bit hard to follow some times with the ( ) marks every where, but it was enjoyable.

It would be nice to see another one shot about another life of the black swan and straus. Their eternally sad ballet of death makes for any possible stories. I hate OCs but this one was enjoyable. She served as a plot device but a good one.

Still all criticism aside it was very sad.