Reviews for faintheart
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well-written Justin makes me happy. I loved this insight.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was so cute. I'm in love with your story!

verity candor chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow, nice job. Loved both of their characterizations, especially Justin's stiff-upper-lip thing. Lovely!
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh, I loved this. I love snapshots into the minor character's lives- and this is just how I'd like Justin to be. Brilliant, well done!
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
i am speechless

This was beautiful. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about how certain writers, and certain lines just leave a huge impact on you. (they leave you with chills and you end up quoting their pieces verbatim)

this, my friend, was one of those pieces. I was floored. You took a completely obscure, nonexistent pairing (i bet this is the first of its kind on this site)

My favorite lines?

"that suggests he's a killer (not the sort with masks and curses but rather the sort with a family and friends and fingers willing to fight for them"

that, that was sheer brilliance and it added a dimension to his character. It spoke volumes so concisely.

" And he, he could have had Eton and social status and a thoroughly normal life, but instead he gets magic and prejudice and looking over his shoulder, but he still wouldn't trade it away, even if it means he has to run to keep it, even if it means he has to fight, even if it means he has to die."

I'm not going to lie-I teared up a bit

Ginny's admiration for him and her own insecurities were so spot on, and the relationship, vague and ambiguous, it was just perfect. thank you for participating in this challenge.

Much Love,