Reviews for To Be Husband and Wife
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I really only have one complaint. Finland isnt dumb or that innocent... So yea that bothered me a bit... Other than that. Good story.
Chuana chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
You...are the greatest person ever!
LCHMadness chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Me: Ah, Sweden, you lucky bastard.
Sweden: (stares down at me distastefully)
(Runs)
otakuchick chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
dont omit every vowel su-san says and only do it in a few words per sentance otherwise its hard to read and understand and if its a 2 letter word dont omit the vowel its hard to figure out the words and if ya do omit vowels only do one per word 2 if its a long word
White Christian Skulls chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
damn you denmark!

how dare you give such a think to sweet inocent fin!

you should have given it to nor instead ;P
anacoana chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
o Loved it! Took me a sec to read what Sweden said at times, but it's how he talks, so *shrugs* Great story, I loved how innocent Finland was. He's so cute!
pipipiri chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It was so good I've read everyone of your stories and there all amazing! But I had to re-read what Sweden was saying cause I couldn't understand course i could just be stupid. well, again, love your stories never stop writing,
neriine chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
... Right . Let your friend know she'll be getting a friend request from cifer10. Well, I have never read a more speech disabled Sweden before. I think you should maybe ease up on the vowel dropping.
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
so cute
Kikuo Honda chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I bled out... AMAZING SMUT U 2.
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
-Plot, who needs plot~-

3 And Finland does it again... makes yaoi cute~ Damn him and his sweet adorable small ways! *Laughs* Really, yaoi is meant to be hard and get to one's gut in a 'Yaoi, love, nnn~' way, and-and Finland has a magical power that makes it cute! Not that I'm complaining... just, I'll stop now, since I loved it~ And I love understanding Su-san in all his Su-sanness... 3 ~Hun
TheCompletlyAddictedBookworm chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
well written. a lot better than some of the stuff i've read (not Hetalia fics).
die-kokolores chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I know I've read this before but I'm not sure if I reviewed...

I really like the idea of it, and the story line is good (is that even the right term? I don't think "story line" applies to oneshots but its the best I can think of right now...derp)

You have a few grammar errors and as a whole I feel like your writing could be better.

The main thing is you flat out say what the character is doing instead of describing it. There were some lines where you did a great job ("nothing else in his mind came up as powerful as 'you'" was a great one). On the whole I feel like you know what you're doing, you know how to write it and move the plot smoothly, and I think it's now time to spice up the language.

A good start is trying hard to find uncommon words or alternate ways you can word things. I know every time I write, I never try to say the same thing twice and am always looking for more descriptive and colorful words.

Just a few suggestions! I hope they're useful!

I really did enjoy reading your story. it's adorable. :)
Celestial13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Aside from some minor grammar errors, I really liked it. :) Please keep writing stories for them!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The review nine reviews below me is scaring me.