Reviews for Serum
Darkan6elmoOnlighT chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Wow... Wow... And damn! Okay, that was... I can't put it to words. Hahaha. Anyways that was amazing, babe! Really love it!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Ohh Hot though kinda morbid with the aside of the amount of test subjects killed
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loved it! Short but sweet.
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh I love me some Leah and Demetri! My two favourite characters and two of my favourite shippers, because ExB is so predictable!

I love her attitude in this, my Leah is only just learning to use her sexuality to get her way.

I will delve through more of your stuff, but have to admit, I love Confessions of a Difficult Woman, and I can't wait to get up to date on it!
marcelinequinn chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Demetri is one of the sexiest vampires that exists in Twilight after Emmett and Jasper Cullen.

I like how he is.. a bit of uncontrol-able.. yet Leah ames him.

I's a great fanfic,and I love it. 3

xoxoxo
venti.turtl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I just read this three (make that four) times in a row, and I want to read it again. I keep noticing something new.

I think you absolutely nailed Leah. Very canon.

You convey so much in 900 words! It's a snapshot and still tells a complete story, but yet I want to know more about these two.

This is so descriptive.

I love the minimal dialog.

The needle stick was hot.

So awesome!
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This awesome bit of flash fiction left me wanting so much more of the story! And I don't just mean the smexy times, though you set two characters on fire as always. What a captivating idea you've got here. :)
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Holy fucking hotness this is outrageous! Having seen the erotic video that inspired this story, I am all the more gratified by the imagery, but am even more impressed by the story you created. The undercurrent of need is palpable and the relationship is conveyed as complex, tense, erotically charged, and long suffering. I am enthralled and excited by this and would MORE THAN WELCOME any additions! You are so full of win I can hardly stand it. Thanks for sharing this! xo
xXMikkaXx chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Great Drabble
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Loved it! Thanks for posting it. Demetri injecting the serum? Hot. Dayum.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Love it.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Love it :D
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
one day you're going to write something and my girlie bits are going to explode or burst into flames. or something. dayum. 50 years of foreplay? jfc.

I can really see canon Leah making a deal w/the Volturi for the chance to possibly become human again.
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hm, Leah and Demetri...yummy! This was all kinds of sexy and intriguing and I'm really sad that it's only 900 or so words. I would love to read more...or rather, I would really love to read the back story. And can I say how much I love the third person omniscient told in present tense? It's hard to pull off but you've done it really, really well. Love it. :)
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Whatever you may call this, I call it wonderful. I always enjoy the way you write Leah. Once again you write, I read, I get pwned and then I smile.