Reviews for Draco and Hermione Read FanFiction
Hermione Malfoy chapter 17 . 7/22
You know it is awesome. I am in love with it. Please write the sequel and inform me. Gods that's so good. Anyway Dramiones kids will look the best
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 15 . 7/3
Buahahhaha! He sang granger danger hahaha
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 13 . 7/3
They should read Eros and Psyche by rzzmg! hahahah! i'd love to see their reactions !
MischiefManaged chapter 15 . 5/22
I can't believe you had him sing Granger Danger to her! I am dying of feels right now you have no idea. Avpm is the best thing in the world, although they could have followed through on Dramione! Loved this fic so so much!
Aween chapter 4 . 5/21
Lol this is brilliant! HAHAHA! and let's see, I think you're a girl. There is no way a guy could come up with this plot lol
Lily-Sisi chapter 17 . 5/16
Hahaha ! So much fun !
Thanks so much for the fanfic, it almost looked realistic
I loved Ginny, she's awesome :D
nanchita chapter 17 . 5/13
Cute story. Love the whole idea!
Citrus Sinensis chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
Supreme lol.
"I am totally awesome", says Draco.
AVPM da best, and Draco Malfoy Lopez the best of the best!
Gonna read your take on them watching it after this... Nyahahahaha!
L chapter 17 . 9/18/2015
That was great. After I read one for Percy Jaxon and the same senario, I was like What would happen if Deco and Hermione read a drecomione. I was like well since I don't have a acount I'll just have to look for one. The one I found (obviously yours) had such realistic reactions of the caritors, and a nice slow steady buildup of 3 (I just hate the ones that give no explanation of how they fell in love) (in the wize words of Google images or some smart person, it is not the ending but the jury that matters), good wrighting, and a great sense of humer( my computer true to aoto corect that one to Humerus) to conclusion, thank you for the lovely story. (SORY that took to long to say.)
characetsworld6891 chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
AWW
characetsworld6891 chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
mwahah BEAUTIFUL.
characetsworld6891 chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
hahahahah "You talk to him?"
characetsworld6891 chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
*cackles maniacally with ginny plans* you and me ginny. you and me
characetsworld6891 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015