Reviews for Unicorns
smut1956 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
At least you give us dramatic hormonal true adults and for that I say: Go Team! Clever twist on a cruel realty for Mac/Stella fans.

Fun and funny.

One small correction for you: in this case you mean "rein" instead of "reign" unless you have Mac as the ruler of the lab which could also work.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Okay, I loved this quote when you first mentioned it, but it's hella funny coming from Mac. I can actually see him saying that.

Loves me some SMacked. Yipee!

Bahaha, way to turn the Twilight stuff around and make it SMac-esque.

Team Stella FTW!

Excellent fic. *bows to a master*

Dana
messermonroeforever125 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
HAHAHAHA that was so great. I loved that you were also able to tie in Reed...oh Twilight. Fantastic job :)
BAUMember chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was a lovely wee story i really liked it cuteness so much,,,team smacked rocks love them ...
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
wow, babygurl0506. that was indeed a short one-shot... but *really* awesome! ;) nice work!
Go Smacked chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I really love it! Very nicely written and I love the " team Stella" part. Very well incorporated!

I'm on Team Stella too!
shawdoo chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Loved it! Very cute!
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Cute
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
hmm shoulda read this yestserday b/c nothing can lift my mood right now. however you did put a much needed smile on my face so thank you :D

AIP
SMACkedHuddy chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Cute :)

but well, really, who's not Team Mac or Team Stella? ;) or Team Mac/Stella possibly.
Lime Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hey! This was too cute. I definitely enjoyed it. I liked the humorous side of Mac you wrote!

Great job!
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I'm Team Mac as well. :D

Loved it, Darling
Miyukiseta chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
My God, this was so cute!

As much as I hate Twilight, I liked the reference to it. "Hormonal, dramatic young adults." So true! (lol)

Thanks for the dedication!

Miyu
SMackedFan chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
lol! This made my night! I loved it! "I just have to tell myself they're only horses that stab people" haha! Oh Mac...

And btw; I'm with Stella, Team Mac is where it's at ;) hehe. Jacob and Edward got nothin on Mac ;)