Reviews for What will happen in Avatar 2?
Padfoot5moony chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I don't think Jake and neytiri are in the 2nd one. The actors who played them aren't credited for it but they are for the 3rd one
Starmoon Rhendrakal chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I think you are a genius! You totally got the plot.I can't wait to see the story from your imagination
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
maybe jake and neytiri will have kids or a kid and hmmmmmmm maybe one of them will die...its a possibility!
Dragonrider2203 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I heard somewhere that they're gonna go more into the underwater life of Pandora.
Muugin chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
ignoring the prospect of, this is not a forum, odds are you have about 24 hours before you get burned for this. But moving along, if Cameron's words are to be taken serious. To begin there's his comments about a title, given Avatar 2 would be silly given the character of Jake is no longer an Avatar. Moving past that to his other comments in that the second plot would be placed on Pandora's oceans, one can only assume the population of the Omaticaya migrated in that direction or another environmental drive to shift the population. From there and in regards to Cameron's film history, we can assume the ideological focus can be along the lines of leadership. What makes a good leader, what makes a strong leader. From that jumping point we also can explore the inter tribal relations between clans, a whole new chapter in plant and animal life. Moving past that to plot, we run into ideas of conflicting interests among clans, the fallout of waging war with a superpower and the overall cost of that action. We still have the remaining humans and tech left behind to play around with. There's the mixture of Grace and Quaritch into the planet, given this is science fiction and just a click away from pure fantasy at this point. An then we have the return of humanity and in what form, with open hands or saw half a million troopers with heavy weapons ready to light shit up...but I'm just spit balling here.
piewacket chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is not a story. It does not belong posted here. Go to an Avatar forum, if you want to have this discussion.