Reviews for A Different Kind of Fight: An AAR Interlude
Slothageddon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Nice very nice
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Cute. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
YellowPrincess chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hey Ms. J!

I always enjoy reading your fics because they're always really good like this one.

I hope you write more stories soon! :)
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
okay, real neat story idea. Don't think anyone's ever done this, and I pay a lot of attention to Tommy fics. Nicely packaged, love how Tommy was thinking about how he HAD taken on more difficult opponents with far more riding on the line, but sitll being nervous. When I read the summary though I was thinking I would be reading about how he got into such an outlandish field of study anyway. How things culminated into his ability to do the work, that was really cool.

Always a pleasure to read your works.
Pinkie8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
So glad to see a new story from you! I love AAR...and this interlude was very cute and well written. Can't wait to read more new stuff from you!
jbMarie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I always love reading your stories, however brief. I'm so jealous of your writing abilities! I'll be eagerly anticipating your next post :)
grits chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I forgot to log in LOL

I love how you fill in the blanks of the PR world. Great story. I have actually been reading the ALways A Ranger series all week, lol.

I will send you a message with a story line that i have been thinking about. hope you like

Great Job
skategirl99comcast.net chapter 1 . 5/19/2010

Great Job
psav2005 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Great job, I always like stories like this, showing us stuff that happened between characters apperances on the shows
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Yes, I'll see you there and I'm glad to see you back in the writing game. Awesome job as usual.