Reviews for Fears
past decembers chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Chadtastic. :D

And oh my gosh, I just looked below and there was an ad for a hair growth formula xD

-Bridgit x
madipugsley chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
CHADTASTIC :D
speaksis2 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I'm thinking it's Chadtastic XD And adorable. And good. Loved it!
sweetsinger4321 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Haha that was both hilarious and adorable! I could picture that happening. I wish it was in the episode. Update soon!
lifeisveryshortsoami chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Sorry it took me so long to review! This is seriously the first time I've been on the computer long enough to actually have time to do anything in several days. But at least I finally had time to read it!

Aw, poor Chad. So afraid he's going to turn out like Buddy. That's ok though, Chad...If you wait until you're Buddy's age to lose your hair like Sonny thinks, it won't matter anyway. You won't be as important then as you are now. It's harder to keep track of your favorite actors once they stop showing up on your TV screen and spend their days in retirement homes. Then you don't have to worry about your fans at all - just keeping Sonny, your future wife, happy.

Hmm...I guess I went off on a rant, didn't I? My bad. Anyway, I loved this chapter! I think my favorite part was when Sonny hugged Chad. Or maybe when he got all ego-full as he bragged that his dad still has all his hair. So many scences to chooose from!

Update again soon!
Geekquality chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
lolz great chapter :D r u still gonna do a dakota one?
AlliPaige chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Aw, i thought it was cute!
Ang922 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Chadtastic! :) For sure!
10millionpeople chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
CHADTASTIC X10.

Hahaha, this was so cute and so very Chad (: God, I love that boy (;
phyfrea chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Chadtastic and absolutely cute!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Yay she saved him from looking like a clown
southernchristiangirl chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
funny and cutee
li'miss sunshine chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Awww! That's super sweet! Post soon!
Starshakes.xX chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Hahaha, reeeally cute! Loveeed it.

:D

Oh, Fftf2 was amazingggg. Soooo Chadtastic. ;)

~Staaaarr (:
Everafterjunkie chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
AHHHHH! Imp Commander! This was AMAZING :D hehe, I loved the whole "healthy hair rod" thing, it made me laugh all over again! :P The ending was REALLY sweet :) Especially when she said the people who wouldn't like him, didn't really like HIM to begin with :D And that she still would! :) D'awww so sweet! :) Awesome as usual!

love, Abbie :) (Imp) :P