Reviews for Flowers and Farewells
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was so very sad, but it's very realistic. I came so close to crying after Lanzhil passed away and Eckhardt asked if Wolfram would be holding his hand when he passes away. This is truly a very powerful piece of literature. It shows how important friendship is and that family isn't only linked by blood.

Thank you for not killing this story with fire. :) It was an enjoyable read.
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Another amazing story by you I see. I don't think I have read one Kyo Kara Maou story by you that I have not liked. All of your work is so good. This has such a sweet feel to it.
nymphadora1982 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Really nice short story! I particularly liked the topic, it was not something that I've read about before,and it was beautifully written. I guess it isnt likely that you may write a little more about Eckhardt and Wolfram, ne? Oh well, I just wanted to tell you that I liked it a lot, thanks for sharing!
Almost chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
in the end did we get a little hint that Eckhardt may have feelings for Wolfram? hihi!

I love your stories, they are very well written and described in such way you can grasp the whole meaning. Absolutely loved this sentimental and kind of sad version.

/ T.J Mahingsa
Mabs-fantasy chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
OMG! OMG! OMG! that was bloody fantastic! i am so glad u didn't burn it! OMG! i'm so speechless, I would have never in a MILLION yrs thought of this pairing and you spun it so well, I can almost believe that this is how KKM will end... wow u are amazing, I can't stop gushing! THANK U THANK U THANK THANK U for this wonderful and touching story, I can't believe I actually feel sympathy for Lanzhil, LOL, i may never see him the same way again... thank u again for this great read :D