Reviews for Elegy of a Fallen Hero
The 10th Wand chapter 11 . 1/31
Alright people who killed Alteris's muse? Its almost been a year. Quick somebody resurrect that muse.
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 1/31
Well crap gotta hate mind control.
shy wolf chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
(Raises eye brow)
bibliophilea chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Dude, this is a truly awesome story! You've got me anxious about what's going to happen to Danny in the previous chapter, and now you've given Slade a dangerous business partner who knows what he's doing and how to gather info like a pro! Thanks for writing it, and more importantly, for not giving up on it! Don't worry about me going after you with pitchforks and torches for slow updates: I'd rather use the torches to make a bonfire, and the pitchforks to toast marshmallows. Add in some chocolates and graham crackers, and we could have s'mores while waiting for you to post something of a quality that meets your standards! A far better use of them than trying to intimidate you into a faster, but lower-quality update. (:

I look forward to the next installment, even if it takes you a year to write it! [::
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wow great story idea is definitely original as far as I know haha good job!
anonymous chick chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
Oooh, what will be the Titans' and Danielle's reaction to meeting Dark Dan?! Please update soon, doll!
Axcel chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
This is good. I look forward to more! :D
Thea Death End chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
that last sentence is very familiar. I know that Dash says something very similar to that, in the first Reality Gauntlet episode.
m chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
creepy stalker
- _ -
im watching yooooou
HermioneX chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Update!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Good story. Though I think you should let people know it is Dani centric. I know you do have Danny in a good bit but it feels like all the Danny stuff is a Side aspect. And your pretty far in to say its because his stuff hasnt come up yet. Hell he didnt even have a part in the last chapter.
Like I said I like the story alright but Im pointing out that most the focus and such has been on Dani. Havent Gotten ANYwhere with Danny other than his capture and a couple moments with Raven. Like those by the way.
Just specify in your summery who the focus will be next time.
Minaly22 chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Noooooo it's a cliff hanger!

Really know what's going to happen next!
ShadowPhantom164 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I just watched the episode "Kindred Spirits", and if you pause it in the beginning, right after dani burps (lol), the poster has Butch Hartman's last name on it. It's the poster on the right. I've never noticed that before. Anyways, the chapter was awesome!
AquilineFeline chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Damn. Dark. Can't wait for more.
zoeshade chapter 10 . 9/23/2012