Reviews for Elegy of a Fallen Hero
Night Wanderer 1 chapter 12 . 5/8
This is such a well written story! I love the plot. Please update!
jw12036 chapter 12 . 2/11
Ha love it. You've done a great job with your writing. Yes there's spelling errors and what not but as a whole, I think you're doing an awesome job.
Your ideas and plots for this story alone are very entertaining and draw me in to keep reading, your humor and matching of the titans personalities are great. I look forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for sharing
It is a cool story but I just hate Dani
Krusher chapter 2 . 1/23
You lost me at ''he went goth''.
shugokage chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Interesting story great job!
Phantom-Thunder chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Cyborg is made of depleted promethium...
The 10th Wand chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
Alright people who killed Alteris's muse? Its almost been a year. Quick somebody resurrect that muse.
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
Well crap gotta hate mind control.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
(Raises eye brow)
bibliophilea chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Dude, this is a truly awesome story! You've got me anxious about what's going to happen to Danny in the previous chapter, and now you've given Slade a dangerous business partner who knows what he's doing and how to gather info like a pro! Thanks for writing it, and more importantly, for not giving up on it! Don't worry about me going after you with pitchforks and torches for slow updates: I'd rather use the torches to make a bonfire, and the pitchforks to toast marshmallows. Add in some chocolates and graham crackers, and we could have s'mores while waiting for you to post something of a quality that meets your standards! A far better use of them than trying to intimidate you into a faster, but lower-quality update. (:

I look forward to the next installment, even if it takes you a year to write it! [::
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wow great story idea is definitely original as far as I know haha good job!
anonymous chick chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
Oooh, what will be the Titans' and Danielle's reaction to meeting Dark Dan?! Please update soon, doll!
Axcel chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
This is good. I look forward to more! :D
Thea Death End chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
that last sentence is very familiar. I know that Dash says something very similar to that, in the first Reality Gauntlet episode.
m chapter 3 . 3/21/2014