Reviews for Swords and Roses
FarewellNow chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
OH! It was piggyback! Okay! Well, this chapter was intense, which I liked that because it also adds some suspense. Yay! I'm glad Cloud's okay! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Imashitowareto chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
oh!i would like to read more about them!
Rogue Dreams chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
Baah! It ended too soon- I want mooore! Hehe

Great chapter! It was quick paced but thrilling! So good!
FarewellNow chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
AW! I like how Cloud carries Aerith bridal style! _ I also like how Cloud is starting to get these thoughts of 'Why am I feeling this way?' sort of thing. This is getting good! Please update soon!
Rogue Dreams chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
Yikes. I think it's been a while since I've read and reviewed. But I'm caught up and reread some chapters. It's such a great story! I can't wait to read what happens next!

Keep it goin'!
Lilly Kim chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
OMG!

Sorry, I didn't read the last chapter yet, so it isn't a review abou the fic - YET.

Just dropped by to ask... are you an ELF? *_*
Moonlit Rose chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Ah man! A cliff hanger! Hmm...I wonder if Cloud and Aerith have to run away from the angry blob (the angry people) from downstairs or something. I'm glad that things are starting to turn around a little between Cloud and Aerith. I cannot wait to see more! Please update soon!
Moonlit Rose chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Aw! I see what you mean by Aerith's and Cloud's POVs switching around due to the way the chapter ends! Thanks for doing my request! That's really nice of you! _ Anyway, oh my goodness! Cloud has gone off the deep end here! Poor Aerith having been thrown by Cloud like that! This is getting better and better! Please update soon!
blackroseaerith chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
OMG this fanfic is great!

you HAVE to continue please!
Moonlit Rose chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Yay! I'm happy to see you've updated! Sorry about your laptop, that really stinks! Hopefully you'll be able to fix it up and it'll be as good as new again! I'm really enjoying this story!

One thing I would like to recommend is that you say who's point of view it is. It gets a little confusing not seeing someone's name above the story. You should put Aerith's POV then write out the bit of story when it's from her Point of View and you should do the same thing with Cloud's name. It would help make it much less confusing because we'll be able to know who's POV it is at the moment. Just thought I should mention that. And sorry if that sounds too lengthy and confusing.

Anyway, can't wait for more! Please update soon! We need more Cloud and Aerith stories! There's been quite a bit of Cloud and Tifa stories here recently! Not that I dislike Cloud and Tifa together, but I just like Cloud and Aerith together much better! Sorry to ramble so much! Again, can't wait for more!
Byakuei chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
OHHHHH I'm really loving this! I thank you for restoring my love for Clorith! I was watching Advent Children Complete today and I felt a little down because I wished for more Cloud and Aerith interaction, but their moments were cute.

Cloud is so awkward and cute in this and I love how Aerith is bringing out his unknown sides. Keep it up!

P.S. I checked out your profile and I totally agree with you about Clorith and Zerith. I also don't appreciate Tifa-bashing even though she's not my most preferred character.
Moonlit Rose chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Nice chapter! This was very funny! I liked the end where Aerith is all "Did I mention to him that Barret is staying at his room?" "AAAAAAAAHH!" That cracked me up! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Imashitowareto chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
hahaha!it was so funny!keep on going ya!Cloud seems to be like acting childish in this chapter!haha!
Aerith-Kisaragi97 chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
haha Cloud is really funny in this XD
Moonlit Rose chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Wow! I really like your story idea! And this chapter was funny with Cloud being scared of a butterfly! LOL! I can't wait to see more of this! Please update soon!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »