Reviews for Darts for Three
FourthKnock chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Beautifully written!
DragonAngel09 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Absolutely loved this story. Great job!
Nerissi chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
OK, in all honesty... I never did think I would like a threesome fic. But since I do like to try stuff I figured I'd give it a go.

And... I really did like it. Wow, fancy that!

Anyway... thank you for staying true to character and for not making Mark out to be nothing but a manwhore.

And I have to say, thank you for making Erica the one to start all of it. I am addicted to callica and I like that you kept Erica in honour. Strong but soft. Determened but slightly insecure.

And off course thanks for keeping Callie so incredibly Callie.

So yeah, great work ;)
Ojoyd chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
I have to admit when I first saw this was going to be a threesome fic, I thought it was a joke but as it played itself out I realized it wasn't. I loved how you wrote this story and I am not one to ever dig on the threesomes angle but this was hot, sexy and very believable of the characters involved. I know you have this as a completed story but dare I say if you were to write a sequel I'm sure there would be others who would appreciate it as much as me. I am, and always will be, a diehard Callica fan so anything, especially this well written, is ALWAYS appreciated. Thanks much. Mare
pasharamone chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
ok a callie, erica and mark threesome? i dont know whether i like the idea or it creeps me out, maybe you will have to try and convince me its a great idea?