Reviews for I Wish Upon a Star
mysticmoon1331 chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
i just discovered the brilliance that is this verse earlier today and and proceeded to read them all immediately. they were too awesome not to. i found myself frantically going through your story listings again and again in denial that there were no more. If ever you write more in this verse i will so, so happily read them. thank you and your terrific awesomeness for these stories. 3
Axil 2.0 chapter 27 . 9/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Unseen Watcher chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Ah. That explains his presence. Be careful what you wish for. Great series. I guess I'll just have to live in suspense over 'John'. This series is way under reviewed. Great work.
SkeksisGirl chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
Been reading this series the whole night. Geeked when I saw Highlander plot points show up. Giggled when I said the old friend would be Methods. The second the man said "my sons" I knew it was John! This is an epic story you got here!
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
hi
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 27 . 3/30/2011
Please please please tell me you're going to keep going with this series? I am in love with this world you’ve created by combining two of my favorite shows and hinted at adding my third favorite. (Supernatural) If you are I look forward of seeing the next installment into the series and if you aren’t I think I’m going to go cry in a corner. (Just kidding, but I will be heart broken, oh the drama. *Clutches chest.* XD)

Thank you for the wonderful stories you have written so far!

Murakami no Kitsune
Illucida chapter 27 . 12/24/2010
I'm so excited for future stories. So Xander's real dad is John Winchester? Awesome!

Anyways, can't wait to read more.
hisokauzumaki chapter 26 . 9/5/2010
Xander's a Winchester!

I knew it! I knew it! I totally saw this coming, I knew it!
Alec McDowell chapter 27 . 5/27/2010
Ah just finished re-reading all of these. Looking forwards to the next when you finish! I read this over on TTH last time and I said it there but I'll say it again, I really like what you're doing with adding Zach and his struggle to accept that he's in a completely different world. Depending on if you keep the X5 presence at just those 3 or add the others eventually, he's going to start to get very antsy wondering about the rest of his siblings. Hope to see you do more with the transgenic senses in future stories, you've missed out on a few chances- in the swim team fic, I'd think Xander would sniff out the change right away
dang it chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
Chapter's 11-13 are missing. In there place are chapters 6-8 a second time, please fix this.

I like the plot twist with one or more (I read up to CH. 10) Transgenics being transplanted in the BTVS-verse.