Reviews for Adventures in Disney
amd5551 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
LOL aww man, just like the rest of the series. this was FREAKING AWESOME! Nice bringing remy into this. Even funnier knowing that he was in disney land over a thieves dare game! BRILLIANT!
rats xp chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
yes i totally LMAO'd
this was pure random genius XD
sunfuzzies chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
lurved this story lol about the truth or dare thing... and yes it did make me laugh , gotta problem with that, punk?(percy jackson refrence) i actually got my twin to read this ( and shes stuck on percy jackson stuff right now ) keep up hilarious wrighting!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
sabbs123 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Yes and I think Wade has become my new favorite person because of these stories. I never even knew he existed before.
Cerdwyn3 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Yes. I am still laughing...and smiling...

J'adore Remy and Anna. That was perfect. Sheer perfection.
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Hilarious.
Sony Boy chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I love the ending.

"How much younger would ya date a girl?"

Remy, you are so going to be in troble.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
HA HA HA! That was so funny! I write fanfiction, I just don't post it on the internet. I think I want to write Deadpool the way you did!
Hope Hannigan chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Hi! Hopey again! Omg I laughed soooo hard!

On to the French:

Son of a desease ridden she ass

Isn't 'fils d'un malade monté ânesse',

But 'fils d'une ânesse malade' much shorter, huh ;-)

The Wadeness of this two-shot is priceless! You're my Wade-goddess. Yup, that's it, I crown you Wade-goddess!

Hugs,

Hopey
Whitechocolate14 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
LOL GOTTA LOVE WADE!LOVED IT WHEN HE GROVELED!AND MUSHU!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
FireBornInsanity chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Did I *laugh*? No. Did I laugh uncontrollably until cried, feel the need to email the link to this story to all my friends raving about it, reread it a couple times and redefine ROFL? Yes.

Need I say more?
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh mah gawd. This story is... hilarious. xD
Foxwox chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
yes i did!
clueless c chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
absolutely love your work, this was definetly very funy, i especally loved the end thruth. im on chapter 22 of she got it honest and waiting for dear remy, mayde he'll come soon?