Reviews for The Sweetest Love
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Soulbird15 chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
Amazing again, Silver. I'm enjoying this story of yours a lot. It's stunning. Update ASAP, please!

Soulbird
Bloody-And-Broken-Butterflies chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Update soon, pretty pretty please with a strawberry on top? I love this story!
Taraah36 chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
OOOO I like this chapter hehe ..full of magical mystery! Please update soon I really want to know what's going to happen next. These 2 really need to get laid before they explode.

I wonder how Rin's night in Sesshomaru's room is going to affect her. Not that she probably hasn't been there the whole week, it's just now she KNOWS she's there.

until next time

CIAO!
darklucifer23 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
wow...after reading this fic. It reeks of hot wet...LOL j/k its really good I'm enjoying it immensely. I hate to say cus I might get flamed, but it makes Twilight look mediocre compared to this. I love the way you are so descriptive of the characters, keep up the good work! Can't wait for an update!
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
wow. that was cool. loved it!
Taraah36 chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! omg! AND YOU UPDATE TO LEAVE ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER! omg! HOW COULD YOU!

SIGH

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, OH AND WELCOME BACK! IT'S REALLY GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK IN THE WORLD OF FANFICTION!

OH PLEASE DO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENS TO RIN I'M DYING TO KNOW! AND IS SESSHOMARU IN HEAT AGAIN?
Soulbird15 chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
This is awesome! I really hope you'll continue this because I just fell in love with it. There's so much description, and I can see everything you write in my mind's eye. Keep it up!

Soulbird
lyss58 chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Hey, i just wanted to say that i am really enjoying your story... its really good and very well written. I really hope you continue, and i look forward to your next update!

-Alyssa
Isle Damsel chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Excellent story so far! I'm really enjoying it. The tensions and emotions between Rin and Sesshomaru are very well written and I can certainly feel them on a personal level. I'm looking forward to reading more, so please update soon! By the way, I love how Jaken meddled in the whole affair. It seems that he might be smarter then everyone gives him credit for.
kenia chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
awwwww man tat wuz tough. I rlly like it update asap plz! Ja ne and peace
Taraah36 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
aw damn I was hoping for a lemon :-/ LOL oh well update soon I'm wondering why they are going to the Celestial Mountain? Does Sesshomaru plan to take Rin as his mate there? Or what I want to know BAD! LOL!
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
kawaii!

Loved this so much!
warriormaiden60 chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Great update soon, I want to see what happens next.
Ri chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
I can't remember my password lulz butt I LOVE THIS STORY xD omg...you should deffinately keep writing haha...*snickers at sesshy* thank you for this it has amused the crap out of me lulz. 2thumbs up! 3