Reviews for The Sweetest Love

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Jules chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Where's the lemon !
Happy reader chapter 32 . 3/23/2015
This was awesome, I'm going to read your other works.
Taraah36 chapter 32 . 3/19/2015
Acceptable ending. I shall take it. Now for ypur other story... I'm off to read that.
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 32 . 3/19/2015
aaw lovely story!
Taraah36 chapter 31 . 3/17/2015
Mmmm I don't know if I like the abrupt end...

How about an epilogue of some sort...a nice long one...
Kibachow chapter 31 . 3/14/2015
Good story. Feels like there is still a bit of story to tell. Maybe a short sequel.
Sotam chapter 31 . 3/11/2015
loved the story writing, very thrilling and exciting. I would love to have a second season of history because I will definitely read. kissus
blackacess chapter 30 . 2/26/2015
very interesting!
Taraah36 chapter 30 . 2/24/2015
Hmmm.. It seems things in Edo are about to get crazy. Update soon, I must know what happens next!

What will Rin do or say about this?

Their son will be an excellent ruler one day. He's got his father's cool calculating exterior, but his mommy's personality. The girls will be all over him.
Sotam chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
loved the chapter, it would be funny if it was Sesshomaru's mother the new Empress kkk. kissus
blackacess chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
interesting how Sesshomaru claims to love Rin yet in the first few chapters of the story, he is arranging her marriage and he marrying someone else as well….
Taraah36 chapter 29 . 2/14/2015
Wow.. See what happens when you do evil? Evil comes for your ass 10 fold.

Update soon! I must know how setsuna fairs. How wi Rin deal with that snake in her home?

How is the baby?

Tasogore is indeed a hoe, but his love for Rin is indeed platonic. I admire him for recognizing that she is NOT that type nor is she up for grabs

Update soon! What is the lady mother up to? How will the empress handle her son being sent away into servitude for her enemies? Will she try anything? Will her wicked intentions come to light?
Until next time!...
Ciao
Sotam chapter 29 . 2/10/2015
loved the chapter, I kinda missed the story forward to rin kissus had kittens.