Reviews for Two Options
FoxFira chapter 27 . 5/29
Are you going to continue this story? It's amazing and I love the concept you have.
animelovingsociety chapter 27 . 5/25
Hey, I love the story. When are you going to update.
nightwind83 chapter 27 . 3/13
good story its a shame that its hasnt been finshed
QuentinTNT chapter 27 . 1/16
Sorry about your father. I really did love your story.
Firem78910 chapter 27 . 7/19/2015
more please
starfirexrin chapter 27 . 4/24/2015
Please update
corbinskydragon1 chapter 27 . 4/23/2015
NOOOoooo! This is an awesome story! I can't believe it's been 3 years from the last update. If you ever get back to it I can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of my favorite Naruto/Hinata stories yet. Thanks for the great read!
EnderReeder chapter 27 . 4/14/2015
I really wish you would continue this story. It is a great story with amazing writing, you don't see that many of those anymore.
M.Da.Boss305 chapter 27 . 3/31/2015
Well you said u weren't gonna abandon the story but there has been no update in years please continue
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 27 . 3/28/2015
This is a nice and interesting story.I would appreciate if you complete this story as fast as you can as I can't wait to read more.
Loverofthisstory chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
Please update DX
insane is normal chapter 27 . 10/24/2014
Please update! I love it!
Kiki1770 chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
This must be my third or fourth time reading this, I sincerely hope you finish this even though its been two years. At the very least, please write up until the part where Naruto and Hinata's marriage is made public and they have a baby!
Roxas2456 chapter 27 . 2/10/2014
I likes it and i wants more :)
Clearmens chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Aw why have you speed such an interesting story? ! We are in 2013 What's up? Please update quickly. At least some 5 chapters to compensate for the time lost.
I like the story very much however naruto by all rights should be significantly better at sealing; use of katana for uzu's sake and at least s rank after the trip after all in Canon he defeated pain one on one