Reviews for Two Options
more please
starfirexrin chapter 27 . 4/24
Please update
corbinskydragon1 chapter 27 . 4/23
NOOOoooo! This is an awesome story! I can't believe it's been 3 years from the last update. If you ever get back to it I can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of my favorite Naruto/Hinata stories yet. Thanks for the great read!
EnderReeder chapter 27 . 4/14
I really wish you would continue this story. It is a great story with amazing writing, you don't see that many of those anymore.
M.Da.Boss305 chapter 27 . 3/31
Well you said u weren't gonna abandon the story but there has been no update in years please continue
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 27 . 3/28
This is a nice and interesting story.I would appreciate if you complete this story as fast as you can as I can't wait to read more.
Loverofthisstory chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
Please update DX
insane is normal chapter 27 . 10/24/2014
Please update! I love it!
Kiki1770 chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
This must be my third or fourth time reading this, I sincerely hope you finish this even though its been two years. At the very least, please write up until the part where Naruto and Hinata's marriage is made public and they have a baby!
Roxas2456 chapter 27 . 2/10/2014
I likes it and i wants more :)
Clearmens chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Aw why have you speed such an interesting story? ! We are in 2013 What's up? Please update quickly. At least some 5 chapters to compensate for the time lost.
I like the story very much however naruto by all rights should be significantly better at sealing; use of katana for uzu's sake and at least s rank after the trip after all in Canon he defeated pain one on one
9foxgrl chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
cool. update soon pls
Mathematical Dragon chapter 27 . 10/10/2013
I've really enjoyed your story so far. I hope you have the inspiration and time to continue it!
Neo-Devil chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Dance is more flexibility which is part of Martial arts, be sure to get a punching bag and work crecent kicks, round kicks, hook punch, reverse kicks, side kicks, front kicks, jab punch, knife hand, ridge hand(the thumb side of the hand with thumb out of the way, preferably under the hand.) axe kick(bring your leg up, and chop down with the heel of the foot), spear hand(should be obvious, but just in case look it up), Reverse kicks( look it up). for every attack pivot your limbs and sling your limbs like a flick of the finger. this should help you.
tim lee1 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Great chapter! Hinata was the one to take care of Pervy Sage...good for her. I love the plot and the entire story is very entertaining to read so far.