Reviews for Telos
Wheres the next chapter!
419Jhat chapter 17 . 6/5
This hasn't been updated in a long time :(

It was good while it lasted though! Hope you eventually update some day!
twixxy-dee chapter 17 . 5/17
I really miss this story; are you still working on it?
Secret.Identities chapter 17 . 4/14
Why'd you have to stop just as you were getting to the climax? ;;
I really enjoyed reading. This is a lot more serious than your average crossover fic, and it's amazing how you made these two different worlds come together. Disheartens me a bit cause I'm working on my own NarutoHP crossover fic, and I know what I write can never be as good as this. D: No matter, I shall still write!
Some heavy devastation you caused to the Wizarding World though. Worse than Voldemort. You've traumatized the kids and even the adults for life.
And I was so pumped up for Naruto finally waking up with his memories! You made that happen, and that was great! But you didn't write the fight part and I can't read about the Hogwartians seeing just how awesome he is. ;_;
You know, I do see a few plot holes though. For one, why can't the wizards just use a portkey to infiltrate the barrier? They can't pass through the barrier, true, but they sure can appear within it. And... how on earth did the shinobi travel halfway across the world (emphasis on halfway and world) in one and a half days? They're shinobi, sure, but even they can't do something like that. How did they know Naruto was at Hogwarts? Tracked using the wolves? Again, halfway across the world. Japan's almost directly opposite the UK. And, assuming the shinobi could actually do that stuff, wouldn't they be able to spot the wizards right next to them in disillusionment charms? Disillusionment is not invisibility, after all. It's camouflage. You could still see an outline of the person. Surely shinobi can notice things like that, in addition to the shifting of the air or the impression of foot steps on the grass or even using that sixth sense that shinobi seem to have.
Sorry, haha. I don't want to just criticize, because I know that it's really really hard to sort out or explain the many plot holes that pop up when writing a fan fiction, especially with a crossover. Just wanted to point out what I noticed, and those things can be ignored anyways. So aside from that, the story's been absolutely amazing. Is it too much to hope for an update? :D
By the way, at this point does Naruto have the Kyuubi mode? Probably, right? That would be awesommmmee.
Secret.Identities chapter 4 . 4/13
Whoa whoa whoa this is awesome! It's great how you explained the Hidden Continents such that it really does make sense.
Let me guess, Naruto sees the hitai-ate and gets a memory reaction? Then they decide to bring him along or something?
I wonder though, this means Naruto wasn't wearing his hitai-ate when he appeared. Unless the Japanese Muggle family that found him removed it? So... what's he wearing now? Not his orange jumpsuit, maybe a robe?
Pls update , i luv it
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
And thus ended an epic.
The hero dissapeared into the sunset (actually: behind the toad)
So sad.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
You're too dramatic. That is my opinion wahahaha
Krisss2 chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
This is an amazing story and you have an amazing gift for writing action that not many share. I realize the likelihood of you continuing this story is slim, and you've probably moved on from this anime, but this is one hell of a piece and to cut it off so close to the climax is just cruel and unusual punishment. Serious. The only thing worse than an other telling us that they'll post at a certain time and then updating three months after that is an author who that "shit is happening " and then leaves it for years.
KitsuneNaruto135 chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
Wow, this was actually a really good story. Too bad that it has been so long since it has updated. I'll just ask, are you going to continue someday? It's a shame when a good story dies, but it happens sometimes. Just wanted to know.
Sezony chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
WOW. Just. Wow. I always look for Naruto/HP crossovers so I have no idea how I managed to miss this one. Incredible. Despite some grammatical and spelling errors, it has been such an enjoyable read. I couldn't put my phone down and ended up reading it all in one sitting. I'm so tired of the crossovers that simply insert a character into Hogwarts either as a student, teacher, or bodyguard and just have the story continue as usual the way it did in the book, with minor changes due to the added character's impact. That's like, 90% of the crossovers on here. But this is completely original. I love it. What a great idea! The hidden continents! I love the mystery behind it from the wizard's POV. Their reactions to the techniques are sooooooo fun to watch. And I really like that it goes two ways. Not only do you focus on the wizard's reaction to shinobi culture (which are probably my favorite parts of the story), but we get to see the shinobi's reaction to wizarding culture too! It's great! I love watching them interact with each other. And you've covered all your bases by including other countries too rather than focusing on JUST Britain like I know so many others would. It makes it so much more fun to read because it makes sense that the others would be involved. The OC's weren't overdone at all and you've written the second generation HP characters wonderfully, despite not having much to go off of from JKR's books. And on top of all that, EVERYONE is in character! Naruto isn't overly stupid/annoying, Sakura is actually portrayed as his close friend (I'm a fan of the NaruSaku pairing, but their friendship is my favorite and I feel like its so underrepresented in fics), the golden trio isn't painfully nosey... so many annoying things I find in other fics with these characters aren't found anywhere in here. And the plot is so interesting! I'm just loving every part of it. Can't WAIT to see Naruto save the day ;) and the rest of the shinobi team getting in there and showing off their skills. I'm really excited to see what you have planned for the aftermath too. Incredible. Thanks so much for writing! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really hope this story is ongoing!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I wonder what happened to this story, it was great.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
I am hooked. Like a fish. To this story.
My favourite point of view is from the Shinobi/Wizard alliance front. I love the way none of them trust each other: it's sort of like a car crash - nobody knows what's going to happen. Btw, I did not expect that imposter thing.
Or the attack.
Or the... other attack.
Or the kitsune (although that Manami gave me the creeps since the eating the fox food thing)...
In fact... I am just naïve and innocent and on a story-boat in a storm...
It is thrilling.
its been a while chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Hey when are you updating or did you abandon the story?