Reviews for Telos
KitsuneNaruto135 chapter 17 . 6/4
Wow, this was actually a really good story. Too bad that it has been so long since it has updated. I'll just ask, are you going to continue someday? It's a shame when a good story dies, but it happens sometimes. Just wanted to know.
Sezony chapter 17 . 4/8
WOW. Just. Wow. I always look for Naruto/HP crossovers so I have no idea how I managed to miss this one. Incredible. Despite some grammatical and spelling errors, it has been such an enjoyable read. I couldn't put my phone down and ended up reading it all in one sitting. I'm so tired of the crossovers that simply insert a character into Hogwarts either as a student, teacher, or bodyguard and just have the story continue as usual the way it did in the book, with minor changes due to the added character's impact. That's like, 90% of the crossovers on here. But this is completely original. I love it. What a great idea! The hidden continents! I love the mystery behind it from the wizard's POV. Their reactions to the techniques are sooooooo fun to watch. And I really like that it goes two ways. Not only do you focus on the wizard's reaction to shinobi culture (which are probably my favorite parts of the story), but we get to see the shinobi's reaction to wizarding culture too! It's great! I love watching them interact with each other. And you've covered all your bases by including other countries too rather than focusing on JUST Britain like I know so many others would. It makes it so much more fun to read because it makes sense that the others would be involved. The OC's weren't overdone at all and you've written the second generation HP characters wonderfully, despite not having much to go off of from JKR's books. And on top of all that, EVERYONE is in character! Naruto isn't overly stupid/annoying, Sakura is actually portrayed as his close friend (I'm a fan of the NaruSaku pairing, but their friendship is my favorite and I feel like its so underrepresented in fics), the golden trio isn't painfully nosey... so many annoying things I find in other fics with these characters aren't found anywhere in here. And the plot is so interesting! I'm just loving every part of it. Can't WAIT to see Naruto save the day ;) and the rest of the shinobi team getting in there and showing off their skills. I'm really excited to see what you have planned for the aftermath too. Incredible. Thanks so much for writing! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really hope this story is ongoing!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 4/5
I wonder what happened to this story, it was great.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 17 . 1/18
I am hooked. Like a fish. To this story.
My favourite point of view is from the Shinobi/Wizard alliance front. I love the way none of them trust each other: it's sort of like a car crash - nobody knows what's going to happen. Btw, I did not expect that imposter thing.
Or the attack.
Or the... other attack.
Or the kitsune (although that Manami gave me the creeps since the eating the fox food thing)...
In fact... I am just naïve and innocent and on a story-boat in a storm...
It is thrilling.
its been a while chapter 17 . 1/8
Hey when are you updating or did you abandon the story?
mds777 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
who exactly are the enemy shinobi? Are they rogue shinobi or manipulated shinobi or from the hidden stone or just mercenary shinobi who prefer to use earth style jutsu? Amazing story by the way. :)
rpln chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
Really enjoyed reading this, an it may have been over 2 years but I will still keep hoping for an update!
jkl chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
when are you going to update again? the suspense is killing me!
mds777 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
I'm guessing hiroshi, the former captive shinobi, broke the unbreakable vow.
mds777 chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Awesome story.:) Please update soon.
narutofan2191 chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
painfully slow and short. still a good chapter though. really hoping for more progression next chapter because i'm really lovin it so far. hopefully you update soon.
narutofan2191 chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
this story is awesome, but god damn, took so long for naruto to finally wake up, and not be as idiotic as he usually is with that damn amnesia, i mean it was seriously annoying. but everything about this story is great, you built up a lovely adventure story here, all the characters are great. and alluding to a massive ninja wizard war is bad-ass. i hope you eventually get there because this is exciting stuff.
BlitzSnow chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
amazing story! hopefully an update soon maybe? :D
CloudCarnivore chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
I hope for more chapters soon! :)
Q.Q chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
Thanks for making it this far in the story. I'm sorry you couldn't hang on to your cliff hanger and especcially sorry that it cost you your 'writing life'. I hope we can meet up on different shores a different story perhaps or greener pastures.

May your days be eternally bright,

Q.Q